XII: Forbidden Feelings

"Ashworth." Peter called for the attention of the absent-minded knight. They were almost near to the armania which made his bad feeling rise.

"Come again? Is there something that you were saying?" He asked the butler when they made a stop into the woods to rest the tired horse and the remaining knigths. All of them set the camp nearby while Peter asked George to talk to him in private. He pointed the lake nearby.

"I was asking why did you act like a ghost? You were just watching Y/N and the prince in the distance. Normally you would stay near to her everytime." He said.  He got a feeling that he caught the same virus like he did which cannot be cured.

George covered his mouth to let out a cough. When he met the Prince's  menacing gaze as he guard Y/N when she arrived at his kingdom, he suddenly felt a mysterious cold the next day. It becomes worse as the day passes.

"Say Peter, I thought the Prince shall never remove his mask. Why he isn't wearing one when we came?" He asked. He doesn't want to talk about Y/N getting close to the prince. It pains his heart more.

"Who knows what he's planning. That guy is unpredictable after all." He said then took a bite of a croissant. It was the bread that Y/N gave him while he was wandering on the street. It made him smile at the sight of her grinning face.

George coughs rapidly. He lightly hits his chest and drank the water that Peter handed to him.

"You do like Y/N after all." He didn't react at what Peter said. It was true after all. Who wouldn't be captived by your beauty and interesting personality?

"I do as well. How sad that our love for her was unrequited. As the result suffer into a strange disease." Peter stood up and unbutton the placket covering his wrist. Red veins were shown instead of it's normal color which is green.

George widened his eyes, "Are you the rumored second prince of Estodia who spirited away?" 

Peter slightly laughs, "How rare to see you being surprised Ashworth. That prince was already dead. The one whom you're talking to is just Peter the butler."

He grunted at his sarcasm, "Meaning you're not the Prince Hase Einfolk. You're just the ordinary person who currently resides in Armania. I've been investigating you for a long time but now you confirmed my suspicions." George took his sword and pointed it to thr butler's neck.

"Calm yourself  dude. We've been working for three years and you should've realize that I don't have any motive." Peter gripped his sharp sword. "In fact, I'll tell you the truth about your strange disease."

George lower his sword and put it back on the scabbard on his waist. He sat down ready to listen on his story. He criss-crossed his legs down, "Go on gramps." He teased Peter's white hair once again which made the butler grunt in annoyance.

Two guards rush towards them. They both panted and one of then pointed a huge fire in the place where the camp have been set.

"We're being attacked by bandits Sr.  Ashworth and Sr. Peter.!" One of them said while holding his injured side.

George wasn't in a good condition due to the mysterious disease that Peter just mention but he pulled his sword showing no sign of weakness.

Peter smiles and pulled his dart hidden on his sleeves, "I doubt it is the bandits." He rushed to the fire where the bandits and knigths are currently fighting. "Unfortunately I can't die yet Henry." He mumbles.

The bandits are very skilled since most of the knights are taken down. Both of them looked at the presence coming near them. It was peter and geoege who suprisingly attacked them all together. They were too fast making the enemies unable to attack back. Peter's darts were perfectly being thrown at their neck.

"Damn I will kill you!"

"Die!"

Peter swiftly threw the dart on the remaining three bandits leaving them unconscious after they said their last words. He smirked seeing them coughts with blood.

"To the Armania." He looked at George who were surprised by the change of the butler's attitude. He had the same eyes as  Prince Henry.  Full of hatred at lust of blood.

Henry stares at the full moon. It was pure white but in his eyes, it was tainted with crimson. He back leans on the headboard while his fingers plays with Y/N's hair strand. She was peacefully sleeping beside him with a smile in her face due to the sweet pleasure that she went through.

He turned his gaze back to his beloved future queen and stole a kiss on her luscious lips. If he could only freeze the time, he would love to keep you in his bedroom forever trapped in his arms.

The window opened showing the snake and it crawls towards henry. It encricles itself around his arm.

"I suppose those trash are still safe. That's a bad news." He said.

The snake spoke, "Indeed, Your Highness. Like what you've said, the condition of Prince Hase gotten worse and the Ashworth knight will die soon."

"No. Kill them now and if that person is still alive then kill him like I did. I will go back to Armania in three days." His expression goes blank.

The snake nodded and turned into a crow then it flew towards the open window. If the moonlight didn't exist, it will be just pure darkness.

That's right... if you didn't exist then his world would remain dark. Which is why he must destroy everything to make sure that you will unable to leave his side.