"Try it, darling and you'll get ten more added as your punishment." He warned.

Tiana thought. Get the belt or run and put up a fight and if she lost she would get more from the belt.

Her choice was simple and she did what she felt was right.

Took her chance.

She ran to the fire place and just as the tips of her fingers grazed the rod she was pulled back, landing on her bottom. A small whine came from her and she looked up at his amused expression.

"Thighs it is."

"Wait! I change my mind. I-"

"No, babe." He chuckled. "I don't go back on my words."

And without saying another word, she felt the sting of pain in her thighs followed by a loud scream.

He began beating my ass!

********

Tiana let tears stream down her face as she watched him in silence as he rubbed her thighs down with oils. The belt marks left patterns, going up her thighs.

"Hope you learned your lesson. Can't have another mistress disrespecting me whenever she please."

Tiana bit her lip hard, trying so hard not to sob in front of him.

He stood and stared down at her figure. She was looking down. He gripped her chin and made her look at him.

"Your beautiful, Tiana. Don't make me break you. Literally." He pecked her lips before pulling out the same gold object.

"Is that-"

"-A collar? It is and I suggest you don't take it off." He warned as he placed it on her neck and fasten it.

He grabbed her hands and slowly lifted her off the fluffy couch causing her to wince due to the pain in her thighs and to his indoor bathroom in his office.

As soon as the light came on, Tiana teared up again. She faced the mirror. She looked terrible. Not able to hold it back, a sob escaped her lips and she looked away.

She never thought she would be in this situation. Ever! But here she was. With a criminal towering her from behind.

His hands rubbed her skin soothingly while leaning into her ear. "I brought you here for your suspicions. Even when you think you did nothing but wonder, you are still a risk. Cut a threat down as a weed before it grows."

"I didn't mean to be curious." Her words coming out softly in a whisper, broken.

"But you did and that's why your here now. You can only blame yourself." He smirked in the mirror.

Tiana felt her blood boil. "You bastard! I didn't know it was you killing them girls!!"

A moment of silence before he spoke. "I'm very, very interested in getting to know who you are, babe."

Before pulling her out the bathroom. He pressed some button on the desk and the door immediately open, revealing Amelia.

Her lips were low at the sight of Tiana's tear stained face.

"Amelia."

"Yes, sir?"

"Take her to the guest room across from my room." He ordered before letting Tiana's arm go.

"And make sure she eats." He told as Amelia grabbed Tiana's arm gently and leading her out of his office.

The double doors closed and silence hovered the halls. Guard men stood straight up against the wall.

"I'm sorr-"

"Don't." Tiana shook her head. "I don't want your sorry. He's right, I can't blame anyone but myself." Another tear streaming down her eye.

Amelia sighed. "Well, can I give you some advice."

"I don't want it. I don't want anything from you people." Tiana told as she shook her head.

The old woman shook her head. "You are as stubborn as him. I know you two will bump heads in the future, a lot. But he is the Boss around here. He owns this entire place you stand on now. And judging by those belt marks on your legs, you'll need it to survive." She spoke while opening a door.

"This is the guest room. He is not as nice to those other girls by giving them a room like this."

Tiana turned and faced Amelia. "I'm the first girl that has been in this room?"

"Correction. You are the second."

"Who was the first?"

Amelia laughed a bit. "I'm sorry, deary, but I don't tell the Boss' secrets. If so curious, ask him yourself. I have no idea why he wants you in here but as I said from the start, you are different."

"Why does everyone say that. What makes me different from anyone. I'm just a regular girl who grew up as daughter of a pastor." Tiana explained.

"Preacher's daughter, you say?"

"Yes."

Amelia looked closer at Tiana and then smiled awkwardly. "I must fetch your dinner, Miss. I'll be back in thirty. I'll have some change of clothes and hygiene and hair equipment sent up for you." She just gave her a nod and she left without another word.

Tiana looked around the room as she took a seat on the comfortable bed. Layered with tan silk sheets. She sighed and bent over, taking off her heels, releasing her feet to breathe.

She noticed there was a walk in bathroom. How strange. Guest bathroom. Probably not to strange. She'll have a little privacy.

She laid back and closed her eyes and took in the silence.

All she could think about was escaping.