Chapter 15 ~ 2 shots

We arrive home but the house is quiet, too quiet. I walk through the house to try and find someone but nobody's here. I walk back to Zed, he is looking around the front room.

"Nobody's here" I say

Zed stops moving and looks at me, his eyes widen as he gets deeper in thought. He steps closer to me. What is he doing? His eyes land upon mine as he takes one more step closer to me.

"We need to go" Zed claims

"Where?" I ask

Zed walks towards the front door but turns around to look at me. I'm standing in the same place, I haven't moved. My eyes aren't blinking, my mouth is open like I want to speak but words aren't coming out.

"Do you trust me?" Zed ask's with uncertainty

"Of course" I reply

"Then follow me!" He demands

I obliged. We run out of the house, he runs past the garage which confuses me because I thought we would take the motorbike. I don't ask, we just keep running. We run past house after house, I honestly have no idea where we are going.

Zed comes to a stop at a main road, we've hit the end of the street. He turns to look at me, my heavy breathing fills the silence between us.

"Are You okay?" Zed ask's

I nod my head, my mouth is dry and raspy. I wouldn't want my voice sounding like an old man. My eyes look down at my legs which are starting to shake under the lack of rest.

"We need to keep running" Zed admits after looking at my chest rise and fall, trying to grab as much oxygen as possible.

"Okay" I mumble

We wait a few seconds to catch our breaths before running down another street. It feels like we are running for our lives. We turn down an ally and then when we run out of the ally, we are back into the main streets I got lost in.

I look at Zed, hopeful this is our stop. But he gives me a small faint smile before grabbing my hand and running again. We run past the park I had to wait at, down into an ally.

Drugless Ally

We stop at the entrance of the ally. My eyes land upon Harry and his gang with my brother and his gang.

"What the hell is happening?" I shout at the 2 gangs standing before us.

"Go home Maddie!" Max demands

"You shouldn't of brought her!" Liam shouts at Zed

"Oh look, Maddie's back" Josh chuckles

I can see the worry in Max's face. All our gang look at me and then Harry, concern washes over them. Harry walks towards me with a smirk. A pit starts to form in my stomach, Harry's hand wraps around my wrist and pulls me into his chest. Harry tightens his hold of me as he holds me against his chest. We spin around to face the other, Zed moves towards the other boys near my brother.

"Maybe now you'll listen" Harry claims

"Let her go, harry" a familiar voice calls out from the shadows

"Oh So now you decide to join us?" Harry raises an eyebrow

Walker appears from the shadows, his fists are clenched and his eyes are narrowed onto me and Harry. Zed rolls his eyes at the sudden appearance of Walker.

"Why is this knob head here?" Zed says while rolling his eyes

"Same reason you are dip shit" Walker reply's