Chapter 41

Carol's POV

It's already 7:00 pm, excitement is building up my system because finally, I'll be able to see my Lalisa again. I want to hug her tight and express how I really missed her.

"Okay everything is fine." Seulgi said.
"Have you contacted her?" Rosè questioned.

"Let's just wait for her, I guess." I inserted.

"Yeah, Auntie Carol is right." Irene agreed with me.

"Uncle Marco will be here in any minute" Seulgi said.

These three, they help me over come the sadness of Lisa's absence. They made me feel that everything will just turn right and everything will be settled in.

"Group hug?" I spread my arms for the three.

"Ahhhh" Rosè take a step towards me.

"Yeah! Yeah group hug" Irene said with excitement and Seulgi followed.

"Thank you for being always at my back, I really appreciate it." I smiled between our hugs.

They moved out and faced me.

"You always got our back, Auntie" Irene winked.

"There's no place for sadness here, come on." Rosè tried to bring the light atmosphere.

Seulgi was startled when her phone vibrated and immediately took it out from her back pocket.

"Lisa and Jennie are coming." She said.

Hearing those words, it just lighten the excitement I've trying to hide earlier.

"Come on, Come on, fixed yourselves" I told them to move.

"Welcome home, Lalisa" I whispered while the three are busy settling things up.

Jenni's POv

When we arrived, we decided to go straight to Lisa's mansion. Now, we're on our way.

I'm still wearing my Glen Check Tailored Jacket, Check Heart Pocket Pants paired with my Ace leather Sneakers having my Gucci Marmount Matelassé Leather belt bag.

While Lisa still wearing her NONA9ON hoodie with her Shiver Me Black Oh Snap shorts making view with her long legs.

Now I'm whipped.

With her Air Max 97 metallic Gold shoes and with classic baby Sac De jour bag.

Fucking Hot Manoban.

"Hey? Are you ready?" She slightly squeezed my hand that it placed on her lap.

"Honestly I'm not but I have to Lili" I admitted.

The temperature inside the car gets cold as we are nearly approaching their house.

"I'm afraid of what they will say." I said.

She wrapped her arms across to my shoulder and pulled me closer making me lean on her chest.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, I'm here Nini, I am here." She tried to comfort me but still I'm afraid. Maybe because of her friends, her mother and especially because of her father.

"They should be the one who must be afraid on us. No, I mean he must be because of what he did." she remembered what her dad did.

I noticed the moving of the car stopped.

"We're here Ms. Manoban." Lisa's driver informed while looking at the rearview mirror.

Lisa nodded and averted her sight from him and focused it on me.