Chapter 14

Lisa's POV

I opened my eyes slowly. I saw the watch, it's already 5 pm. My eyes are swollen because of crying. Fuck! Fate is really playful huh?
It's been 5 years already but how come that it still hurt?

Jennie... why? Why are you doing this to me? I gave you my everything. You were my world, you were my life, you were my happiness, you were my everything.

Shit! I really have to forget everything from now on. I need to move on. I need to move forward and see the brighter and better life, without Jennie Kim, without her.

After crying in the comfort room, Mina fetch me. I couldn't help myself but to cry so when we arrived, I quickly went to my bed and cried until I fell asleep.

I want to drink. I stood up and changed my clothes.

I wore my denim flare pants match with embroided hoodie. I took my Mod rose embroidery ballcap and wore my yeezy 500 blush adidas.

I think I must tell Mina to accompany me. Yeah, that's right Lisa.

I stepped out of the room and went to Mina's room. I knocked three times but she didn't respond. I went to the living room to see if she's there. I was right, she's sitting in the couch while her eyes close.

"What's bothering you?"I asked her
"Shit!" She shouted and placed her both hands in her chest.
"I almost had a heart attack because of you!" She added

I chuckled.

"Sorry Mina" I said
"So, what's bothering you?" I asked again
"Nothing, are you okay now?" She asked and gave me her unsure look.

"Yes, I was just surprised and--"
"And it was unexpected" I continued.

"Oh, I see. Nice outfit" she said an watch me from head to toe.

"Are you going somewhere?" She asked

"Yes and I wanted to ask you if you can accompany me to the nearest bar?"

"Oh sure Lis, C'mon let's go!" She exclaimed excitedly. I laughed because of her cuteness.

We didn't use our car, we just walked to this busy street. It's still 6 pm so people are still busy with their businesses.

"Here we are!" Mina exclaimed and opened the door.

It's still early but the bar were already filled with many customers. The sound of the loud music, the smell of cigarettes and alcohol, people dancing.

I just followed Mina to where the hell we're going.

She stopped and sat in the counter.

"Hi cutie" she said while looking to the bartender with a golden brown hair.

"Hi gorgeous, what do you want to drink?" He asked. I sat beside Mina and roamed my eyes around inside the bar.

"Ahmm give me and my friend a drink that can bury bad memories for a while" Mina said and they both laughed

"Oh okay. Wait" the bartender said

After 2 minutes...

"Calvados for Mina and--?" He put the two shot glass in front of us and faced me.

"Lisa" I said briefly

"I'm Zach nice to meet you gorgeous" he said and offered me a hand. I accepted it and shook our hands.

"Nice to meet you too" I said. Well, I don't really mind. I'm here to drink not to find friends.

"You okay?" Mina asked and drank her Calvados straightly. Woah that's stupendous.