Chapter 38

Lisa's POV

We went to this restaurant after looking for a hotel to spend our night.

"Low 302?" I asked Jennie as we entered inside the restaurant.

"Hmm" she nodded and grabbed my arm. We both sat comfortably at the soft lounge.

"That's a weird name" I said

"This is one of my favorite restaurant here in Sydney"  she said and showed her gummy smile.

"This is not just a restaurant, a cocktail bar also" she added
I just nodded and roamed my eyes inside.

A comfortable, cozy, and welcoming place, great! Low lights and entertaining music are present that makes the place ravishing and enjoyable. I can feel body sensational while good music is playing.

"Good evening Ma'am. Welcome to Low 302 Restaurant and Cocktail Bar. Here's the menu" the waitress bowed and gave us the menu.

"What's yours?" Jennie asked

"Can you please choose for me Nini? I'm not familiar with this foods" I said and smiled shyly. She chuckled and nodded.

"Beef dumplings, dried shallots, and Loki-tini for a drink. That's for two person please" Jennie said

"Okay Ma'am" she bowed and left.

Beef dumplings? I remember Jennie. I smirked with my own thoughts.

"Why are you smirking Manoban? Mind sharing your thoughts?" She asked while her brows are curled.

"I'm just curious" I said briefly, trying to suppress my smirk.

"Of what?" She asked while looking at me intently.

"Why 'Jennie Dumpling' aren't in the menu. I want to eat Jennie Dumpling now" I said with a smirk. Her eyes widened and she was about to hit me when I blocked my both hands to protect my arms. I laughed and held her hands.

"Hey hey, I'm just joking Nini" I said and she gave me a death glare.

"I can't believe you Lisa!" She said and I just laughed.

The order came and we both started to eat while talking.

"Do you want to go back to your house Nini?" I asked her and she stopped eating. She lifted her head up to face me. She looked at me. Damn! There goes the bitterness, sadness, and pain again. I started to worry. I shouldn't open that topic. Argh! You're so stupid Lisa!

"Lisa, I'm not ready to face them. I wanted to but it's hard for me to forgive them." She said and her eyes became teary.

"I wasted my life for 5 years Lisa. And do you know what's the most painful reason why I suffered for that 5 years? Knowing that you're not with me anymore and I left you." She said and her tears fell down.

"I left you because of my selfish decision" she added that made my chest hurt.
No Nini, I was the selfish one.

I held her hand and squeezed it gently, telling her that I'm just here.

"No! Don't say that please Nini. You're not selfish. Stop crying, I might cry also. I don't want to cry baby because I want to stay strong for you, where you can lean to my shoulder and cry, where you can pour out the burden inside your chest. I want to stay strong for you, for us. I want you to know that I'm just here for you." I sincerely said. I stood up and moved closer to her. I wiped her tears using my thumbs.

"Arasso?" I asked. She smiled and nodded that made me smile too. Gosh, I will never be sick of wiping her tears.

"Thank you Lili" she showed her gummy smile and here goes my wild beating heart again.