Chapter 2

Jennie's Pov

*Ting* it brought me back to my senses. I am now at the 4th floor where my condo is.

"Oh god" I said to myself as I slowly walked through out the elevator.

I was anxious about what happened earlier. Seeing Mr. Marco, my dad's close friend was really unexpected.

I stopped in my front door and heaved a deep sigh.

"Well, congrats self" I said to myself as I held the door knob and gripped it to open my full wood color door having 375 room number.

"Wtf, what happened to the light?" I said irritably.

I opened my bag to get my phone inside. I need to call the service.

As I search my contacts to find the number, suddenly...

*Boom*!

"Congratulations!" they shouted together.

"Geez! I almost had a heart attack!" I exclaimed as I put both of my palm into my chest.

*Laughing*

"Congratulations unnie!" Nayeon walked towards me and pulled me for a hug.

"Thank you" I said between our hugs.

"GROUP HUGGGG" they said in unison and they all moved closer for a group hug they insisted.

Yes, they were my cousins and my sister Nayeon, no mom, no dad.

Well, apparently they prioritize there businesses over us especially my graduation.

"Dont cry stupid head" Jisoo teasingly said.

My best friend really is the best when it comes to surprises.

"Yah!" I laughed while wiping my tears.

"Come here" Jisoo pouted and pulled me for a hug.

"Thank you chikin, I thought you'll forget about this day" I said an cried on her shoulder.

"That won't happen Jeundukie" she said as she pat my back just to make me stop but she failed. I really can't control my emotion, I'm just happy, overwhelmed and amazed because of what they did.

"Cheer up Nini" Tzuyu said .

"Yeah, you must be happy" Sana added.

"I'm happy,breally happy it is just ...."

"Thank you guys" I continued

"Come here babbyyyy"  Dahyun approached me and we all laughed because of her stupidity.

After those drama we sat in the table and shared the food they brought for me.

"So how are you two going?" Dahyun opened the topic.

"Doing good" I briefly answered. I remembered what happen earlier and it pissed me so much.

"What are your plans? Since you already graduated?" Jisoo added.

For God's sake I didn't even know that this is an interrogation.

"Find work" I said while I'm busy with my plate.

"Find work....with her?" Sana asked and gave me a questioning look.

I stopped and looked at them who are really interested to every answers that will come out to my mouth.

"Yeah, with her. I wanna be with her always, you all know that" I said and take a deep breath.

"I know this is only will be the start of my journey and I want to start it with her" I secondly added.