*Bad Ending*| SPECIAL ENDING

~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! So i saw you are enjoying this story.. it hit 288 reads!(now, when im writing this) , so just because of that i decided to make a SPECIAL UwU (bc why not heh)

This is a Bad ending of this story. Because the last one was good ending.

I hope you'll like this one OuO

ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_____Deku Pov_____

I woke up at the hospital. The first thing i thought about was; ,, is shoto okay..?"

I looked around. No one was here. Any nurse. Any doctor. But some minutes later of staring at the ceiling, a nurse came in. She changed the needle that was in my hand. I looked at her and asked;

- i-is Shoto Todoroki.. Okay?

The nurse looked at me

- i can't tell you that, sorry. - she answered
- i'm his boyfriend! Im worried about him! Please.. tell me.. - i started to tear up
- fine, just because your his boyfriend. He's fighting for his life now. The doctors dont give him chances to live but everyone have hopes. We found you in an ice wall, that probably was made by Shoto to protect you. You had some of his blood on you.we found him near you, under the building that fell on him. He had a big katana pierced trough his chest. If you can.. please.. tell me, how this katana was pierced trough him? Its kind of impossible—

- Bakugo did that. He wanted to pierce the katana trough me but Shoto run if front of me, wich means, that he got the katana. JEZUS CHRIST, WHY HIM...?!?? - i put my hand on my face crying hard.

- sorry— - she wanted to say something more but a doctor rushed into the room and shouted;
- WE'RE LOSING HIM!!! WE NEED HELP!!
- im coming! - she ran with the doctor out of the room..

~~~~ few hours later ~~~~

I saw the nurse coming back. She was upset. I looked at her bloody hands. Something must have happened.
- I'm sorry for your loss sir.. w-we did everything we could.. b-but we lost him.. he didn't make it.. I'm sorry..

- s-shoto...- i started to cry so hard. I couldn't stop.
- ill leave you alone now. Or would you like to see him?
- CAN I?? - i looked at her
- yeah.. come with me..
- okay.. - i followed her to a surgery room. He was here. In blood. Fuckin dead!!!

I hugged him tightly
- WHYY?!??! - i shouted crying hard

(Author note;;
This is the moment i started to cry..)

- Sir.. i would love to help him but we couldn't.. he bleed out..
- COULNT YOU GIVE HIM MORE BLOOD!? I WOULD FUCKING PAY FOR IT!!!!
- no.. sorry sir.. we have to go..
- i don't want to.. but.. okay. Bye-Bye honey.. - i grabbed Shoto's cold hand and did our farewell hand things. I even kissed him at the end, as we always did.

>>> months later <<<

Months passed.. i wanted to see Shoto so bad, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I was always crying, no matter where i was. I wanted to bring him back to life. I had to. I know there is a solution for this. I WANT HIM BACK.. but it was too late.. he's dead..

I was at home. I had earphones on, listening to ,, Daddy Issues" by The Neighbourhood.

It reminded me of Shoto.

I looked at the blade i was holding in my hand. I thinked a little.

- why not...? - i asked myself. I put the blade on my skin but then, song changed into ,, Baby don't cut."

That was strange because the other one didn't even end.

- s-shoto...? - i asked under my breath. No response. Nothing moved. Nothing even made a noise. I started to cry and i did it.

I made a cut.

It was fun actually. I started to cut deeper. I didn't notice that my whole hand was covered in blood because of the cuts.

- Shoto.. wait for me.. - i took a deep breath and made a big cut trough my veins. Something suddenly threw the blade across the room. I saw Shoto. It was him. Geez. IT WAS HIM!!!! But..

He didn't looked happy.. he was holding the blade i just cutted my veins with. He shook his head, opened the window, and threw out the blade, as i heard someone scream. Shoto chuckled. I could hear that. I felt like.. the old times..

Suddenly he disappeared. Like he wasn't even here. I looked at the veins. I knew I didn't had much blood left. I fell asleep and never woke up again.

I never met Shoto in heaven. He wasn't here..

He was in Hell- the other world than me.

We never met after all.

THE END.