Chapter.4

When Shōto bandaged Deku's wounds, he looked into his eyes and started to cough a little.
,, O-Oh! I still have your medicines!" Deku stood up, and took the medicines. He gived them to Shoto ,, Here you go" Deku smiled to Shōto giving him medicine by medicine
,, Thank you, Midoriya.."
,, you don't have to thank me! You're ill so you have to take the medicine.."
,, but .. Midoriya.. aren't you a villai—" Deku stooped Shōto. He got on top of him, grabbing his wrists
,, Join me Shōto.. be a villain with me.. please.."
,, D-Deku.. get off me.."
,, please.. Shōto!" Deku was about to cry. His eyes started to fill with tears
,, Deku..? Hey! Don't cry...  why do you want me to join villains?"
,, i want you so close to me.. „ he started to tremble and his voice begin to break ,, i- i don't know why.. i just.. want you so close.. i don't want to lose you.."  Deku hugged shoto lying on him ,, i-i'm so sorry.. i just.. can't control myself anymore.. i-i have an obsession.. sorry.. " he mumbled crying in Todoroki's shirt, making it wet from tears.
,, I-Izuku.. T-This is wrong.. you.. did you.. fell in love with me..?!"
,, i-i don't know Todoroki-Kun.. my heart is always beating faster when you're near me.."
,, You.. fell in love.. with me.." Shōto mumbled ,,Hey! Look at me!" He shouted
,, no! I look ugly now!!"
,, you never were ugly, and you'll never be! Look at me!"
Deku put his head up and looked into Todoroki's eyes
,, i -i told you i'm so ugly now.."
,, Listen.. „ Deku saw that Shōto is blushing ,, I know you like me.. but.. i'm still not sure i can be with you like ,something' .. but, you have premission to.. kiss me.. whenever and wherever you want to.. „ Shoto said still looking into Deku's eyes
,, Are you sure you want me to..?" Deku smiled and his eyes got bigger
,, Yes "
,, even.. now..? "
,, i-i think we should tell villains i'll join them.."
,, YOU WILL?! " Deku shouted happily,, oh god.. THANK YOU!! I'm so happy!" He hugged Shōto so tight ,, let's go then.. " he grabbed Shōto's hand and started to run with him upstairs ,, GUYS! LOOK! " he shouted at them ,, fuckers.. why did you do that.." he was looking at them with hate in his eyes, and sighed ,, nevermind.. but.. i have good news." He grinned evilly and looked at shigaraki ,, Todoroki-Kun is gonna join us..."

,, really...? How did you.. " Shigaraki looked at Shōto ,, hmm.. he's such a strong person.. i think he will be useful.."
,, of course i will what did you think?" Shōto smiled a little
,, well, i know everything about your past. EVERYTHING.. "
,, tch.. and what about it? Does my past make me weak? I'm strong.. how can i prove it to you—" Shigaraki stopped Todoroki.
,, if you're gonna kill the number one hero.. (let's pretend that Bakugo is now number one) then you'll show us that you're strong.."
,, wait, you want me to kill Bakugo? BUT what if he'll kill me?"
,, well, you're not gonna be able to be Midoriya's boyfriend anymore." Shigaraki looked at them holding hands
,, uh—" Todoroki let go of Midoriya's hand ,, sorry.."
,, it's okay. You can gay around here. "
,, EH—" Shoto got all red ,, b-but we're not together..! "
,, well, i just let you know then."
,, U-uuh.. " Todoroki sighed heavily
,, nevermind. Deku?" Shigaraki looked at deku
,,Yeah?"
,,Give him some of your clothes.. i see that he helped you.. also change yourself too. You both are covered in blood.."
,, Okay.. Come on, i'll give you something" Midoriya smirked and led Shoto to his room
,, here.. " He gave Shoto a big black t-shirt and ripped jeans. ,, Yo can go and change it the bathroom here." He showed Shoto where the bathroom is. Shoto came in,locking the door with key after he was in.
,, a hard one to get huh..? I know what you like in me the most.. you will be mine.. ehehe~.." Midoriya whispered to himself evilly and Changed himself. He waited patiently for Shoto to come out.
,, D-Do you really think.. " Finally Shoto came out.
,, WOAH! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR HAIR?"
,, i-i just.. wanted to look more like a villain.. so i just.. messed it up a little.." he said with slightly blush.
,, you look more like a nerd with these round glasses. But it's cute >u<"
,, S-Stoop!" Shoto blushed even more
,, well.. i have an important question.."
,, what is it?" Shoto looked at him a little surprised
,, D-Do you like how my b-blood tastes...?"
,, Yeah but.. why?"
,, well.. what would you do if i'll cut myself just to give it to ya?"
,, DEKU— don't you dare! I like it but, don't hurt yourself! I-I'm not worth it! Really!"
,, Believe me, you are.."
,, i'll never believe a lie like that." Shoto said and looked down.
Midoriya stood up and came close to shoto.
,, M-Midoriya.. what are you.."
,, just shut up.." Midoriya kissed Shoto gently and deeply.
,, Mh—" he wasn't able to say something.
Midoriya broke the kiss after some minutes.
,, N-No don't stop now! I-i'm sorry but.. i just can't resist.. it will hurt a little but.. " Shoto pressed midoriya to wall, putting his knee between Midoriya's legs, jut for him to sit. It was such a long kiss. Their saliva started to drip from their chins. ,, s-sorry again" Shoto finally said and when they were kissing, he bite Midoriya's lips ,, your blood is just really tasty....." when the blood started to drip from green haired boy's mouth , Shoto turned the kiss into the best kiss ever.
,, S-Shōto.. " Midoria whispered name of Icyhot heavily,, i-it h-hurts..." he said with
a little pain in voice
,, sorry.." Shoto continued the kiss.

" Shoto continued the kiss

,, Y-You're crazy.." Midoriya said wih laugh in voice
,, of course i am." Shoto stopped the kiss
,, don't stop dummy!" Midoriya kissed Shoto again
*after 1 hour of kissing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)*
They both were already tired.. the kissing took them so long.
,, hey.. " Shoto looked at Midoriya ,, but, where am i gonna sleep..?" He asked
,, with me of course. "
,, oh.. okay!"
Toga came to them ,, Hi! I heard we have a new member!" She looked so happy. Shoto forgot to wipe off Midoriya's blood.. ,, UUUH!" She fangirled ,, Are you JUST LIKE ME!? DO YOU LIKE BLLOOOOD?!" She shouted happy
,, Yeah, i think so.."
,, what is your name, last name and quirk!? I want to know more about you!"
,, My name is Shoto Todoroki. And i have two quirks.. Im half ice and half fire.."
,, Wha— omg how cool!! (*≧∀≦*)" She looked at Deku. Then she realized. And started to look at Shoto and then at Midoriya ,, uuf... where you both kissing? How cute! (*'∇`*) "
,, how did you.." Shoto looked at her suprised
,, well everyone could know! Midoriya have wound on his lips and theres blood dripoing from your mouth!" She giggled
,, SHES SMART— D:" he looked at her suprised

𝓣𝓸 𝓑𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭...