Chp 7:First days at UA

SHIMO'S POV
The first test is the 50m dash and I got 4.5 seconds. Oh dear this isn't good. I was half a second faster in junior high without my quirk. Momo got 5 seconds. Me and her are going all out to try and beat each other.

The next test is grip strength and me and Momo didn't do to well on that one. I got 90kg and she got 98kg. This guy with multiple limbs got 500kg!! At least I got better than Midoriya who got 56kg. I think I'll pray for him to pass.

The test after that is standing long jump and me and Momo get pretty decent scores. The next tests were repeated side steps, ball throw (where someone called Uraraka got infinity and Mr Aizawa was called out for being a pro hero who could erase other people's quirks), seated toe touch, sit ups and long distance run.

Mr Aizawa put up the scores and I came second with Todoroki whereas Momo came first. "Dammit Momo I'll get you next time." I say. She just smiled smugly. Poor Midoriya is last so he's gonna get expelled. "And I was lying no one is going home." Aizawa says. We all look at him in shock. "I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out, sorry I guess I should have said something." Momo says. I lift Momo up and then slam her into the ground. "Yeah ya should have." I say.

The first day is finally over and Momo is still sore from what I did to her. Going home with her is fun because we talk about UA and she went on about she beat Todoroki. When I got home I tell my parents about what happened and then I face time Mai to tell her too. Her first day at Shiketsu high school isn't until next week. We talked all night until I had to go to sleep.

The next day is so boring because we have normal english classes and pro hero boom mic didn't make it any more interesting. Momo was the only one who answered any questions. Lunch in the cantene is really good because you get tasty good for cheap prices. "White rice is so good isn't it Momo? WHAT YOU GOT THE WHOLE MENU?!" I exclaim. "Yeah I had some change and this food really helps me with my quirk since the fats are converted into material." She replied. I forgot that she is a rich girl. Her house is massive and has like 50 rooms.

After lunch is hero basic training where we had ALL MIGHT AS OUR TEACHER! I love him but not as much as others like fanboys or fangirls. He is wearing the silver age armour. "You will be wearing your costumes you designed for this lesson and we will be doing hand to hand combat." All might says.

My costume is simple and on trend (at least I hope so) and very unexpected. Since I have air and water for my quirk then with this costume I can get them thinking I have a fire or heat quirk. Well that's the aim, plus its my favourite colours. I might have to cut or take off the orange ribbon because that might be in the way. Or I could use it as a whip.

When we come out into ground beta I see everyone's costumes and they're awesome

When we come out into ground beta I see everyone's costumes and they're awesome. "Momo your costume is a bit, how should I say this... exposed. I know its for your quirk but even your chest?" I ask. "Yeah I know I hope the little grape boy can keep his hands to himself." She replies.

Today we are gonna be in teams of two where one pair are villains and the other pair are heroes. The hero pair needs to get to retrieve a weapon from the villain pair and fight two on two. To win we need to either tie up the villains or retrieve the weapon. The villains win if they catch the heroes or keep the weapon. We draw lots to determine our teams and I'll be going in a three with team I: Hagakure and Ojiro. It's not fair to go three against one so Hagakure is going twice.

The first match is Team A and Team D where Team A are the heroes and Team D the villains. We watch in the monitor room and it is intense. Team A won in the end but half the building was destroyed in the process. Midoriya was also sent to the nurses office. After the match we reviewed what went wrong and Iida behaved the best out of all of them. Only Momo reviewed the whole thing. She got everything right that All Might is speechless.

Next is my team versus Todoroki's team. Ojiro and Hagakure went up and then its me and Hagakure against Todoroki. Somehow this matching up made sense. Our team lost in an instant because Todoroki froze the whole building which meant my team couldn't move unless they ripped their skin off. After their match is my turn. I've learnt what he can and can't do and will use that to my advantage.

I use my quirk to hold me and Hagakure up in the air and then send a flood down to where Todoroki and Shoji are. Todoroki froze it but Hagakure snuck up on them behind the flood and managed to take down Shoji but Todoroki got her. Its all up to me to protect the weapon. I create an air current around the weapon so when Todoroki tries to grab it, he will be thrown into the wall. But that's if he gets through the door so I'm gonna give him a blast of water and keep him enclosed in an embodiment of water.

He appears in front of me in the doorway and I attempt to blast him but he froze it. I fight with my water with him as much as I can until he freezes all the water on the ground and in that split second I lift myself off the ground. He smirks and goes to grab the weapon but my air current smacked him into the wall. Before he gets away I use the last of my water to keep him trapped. The time limit then runs out and my team won. I fall backwards on the ground from exhaustion, Todoroki reached his hand out and helps me up. We go downstairs to find Hagakure and Shoji knocked out and we go help them.

At the end of the class me and Momo talk about the whole thing and how she got paired up with dirty grape boy. She got pretty angry with him very quickly. She tells me I what could improve such as balancing my quirks out rather than using one more than the other.