Chapter: 14

School is ruining my life! Arg! I'm sorry, i just have been so stressed lately to the point I'm pulling hair out. Anyway, this chapter is sort of long. And I appreciate and love all of you Shadowhunters!!! Thank you for being here! Enjoy!

All rights to Cassandra Clare.

Sebastian.

How is he here?

“There was some leftover blood at the entrance to answer your questioning faces. A big thank you to you Jocelyn.” He said with an evil grin. I stepped in front of my mom to block his view from her. I reached for my sword. Not here. Damnit. I have got to find that thing. I looked to my left where the bed I was in, and found it on the nighttable. But before I could get it, it flew to Sebastian.

“Looking for this Clarissa?”

“Don’t call me that.”

Jace was moving to my side. Jonathan was full on glaring at Sebastian. Maryse had a sword in her hand, Alec with his bow and arrow, Isabelle with her whip, and Simon with a Seraph Sword.

I saw a knife at the nearest table.

I moved slowly towards it.

“I have a question for you Sebastian?”

“Oh, I’d answer anything for you Clarissa.”

I touched the knife. I gripped the hold.

“Why won’t you stay dead when you are supposed to?” and then I let the knife fly. It hit him right in the middle of his chest, where his heart should be.

He looked down, shocked , and looked back up. “Oh Clarissa, you are funny. I’ve lost my heart years ago.”

And then I flew up against the wall. He still has his little magic things, dangit.

Jace was running towards me, and then everyone flew up against a wall. The weapons were on the floor in the middle of the room.

Sebastian tisked. “This is sad. There are 7 shadowhunters, one high Warlock in here and a werewolf, and I still can’t be defeated.” He looked down at his chest where the knife was. It was black with demon blood. He pulled it out and it disappeared into thin air. He then began to walk towards me.  

Don’t flinch, don’t flinch, don’t f-

I flinched. Up close, you could see the darkness in his eyes. His lip red and his face a sickening pale blue. His eyes with blood in the corners.

“Monster,” I said before I could stop myself. He spit on me after that. He was so close and his arm went around my waist. I looked to my right where Jace was 8 feet away from me, struggling to break the magic force.

“Please,” Jace sounded desperate. He never sounded desperate. “leave her alone”

“Aww,” Sebastian said. He took a finger and poked my nose playfully, “little Clarissa has a lover Angelboy.”

“Why won’t you leave us alone?” I practically growled. I was getting really angry.

He smiled and whispered in my ear, “Are you getting mad Clarissa?”

Something was hard in my jean back pocket. The stele! My hand was right by it. I was slowly pulling it out, but I turned my head to Sebastian’s eyes.

“You are a rue monster, “ I said.

“I get that a lot you know.” He was moving his lips way too close to mine.

I saw a rune in my head. The steele felt like it was buzzing in my hand. I started to draw quickly on my wrist. I felt the magic force loosening me.

“You know what I think?” I said. My legs were free from the force.

“Yes Clarissa?” his breath was hot on my face.

“That demons have balls.” He got a confused face and I kicked him hard, where demon or no demon, that would hurt.

“Ah!” he fell on the floor, but was getting up again. I put my hand up in the air and everyone started to lose the force. Sebastian got up and tackled me by the waist. My head hit the floor, and boy did that hurt. He was sitting on top of me, holding my wrists above my head.

“That was surprising Clarissa. I guess you now know why I need you.”

“Yo! Demonboy!” Jonathan said from across the room. There was a portal right behind him.

“Oh now wh-“ But Jace literally threw Sebastian off me somehow. When Sebastian stood, Simon and Luke kicked him into the portal. Jonathan then closed it.

We were all breathing heavily. Jace then scrambled off the floor and picked me up so I was on my feet, but he was holding all of my weight. After about 5 minutes of silence, trying to sort out all of what happened, Simon broke the silence.

“I think I know how to end him. For good."