|C H L O R I N E|

B E L L I S A R I O  H O U S E:

"We have a big day tomorrow so get some sleep would you?" Natalia says as we all down the hall to our designated bedrooms.

"Luna couldn't take good advice if it hit her in the face," Harry tries to joke passive-aggressively while taking Nat's hand to turn her around. She giggles and I grin ever so faintly at her happiness but can't seem to fully get on board with Harry being the one she's whipped by.

I couldn't blame her, who wouldn't fall for those killer looks and charms that could make you do just about anything to get his attention.

"Goodnight to you too," I shoot a dirty look his way when he holds Nat aggressively looking at me. I can see the fire in those green eyes that light up at the site of me.

"Side note, y' all should just get a room!" I mock playfully at Nat and Harry as I find my room and close the door sighing as I come in and see my bed greeting me with open arms. I kick off my shoes and fall onto my bed checking my phone for the time.

11:34 AM

Darting my head to the window a sharp sound clashes against the glass. I furrow my brows and keep an eye on it for a moment before going back to my phone thinking I was just hearing things. Scrolling for a few minutes I hear it again, the same sound of something hitting against the glass window.

My eyes dilate as I avert my eyes once again to the window skeptical of hearing the same sound again. Getting up off my bed I walk slowly to the window slightly hesitant and nervous about what was trying to get my attention. My feet track across the cold carpet that cushions my feet with each step I take.

Peeking out into the dark stary canvas outside my eyes track down to a figure with braided curly hair and a devilish smile sketched onto his lips. Eyes lighting up I push open the window and prop myself up on the windowsill finding my heart drum against my chest at a million miles an hour.

"What are you doing here? Someone could see you!" I smile in a warning type of way as I whisper yell at him.

"Come down here!" He whisper yells back to me with a mischievous look in his eyes like I look around worriedly. It felt like we had swapped places, just the other day he was scared we would get caught and now here he was throwing rocks at my window.

"Whatever happened to keeping this a secret?" I ask him not being able to contain the smile that was ripping at the seam of my mouth. There was something about him that made me smile, I wasn't sure if it was the playful grin on his face or the accent he talked in but it was hard to not let my heart jump at the site of him.

"Do you trust me?" Austin echoes up to me as I bite my bottom lip and circle around our surroundings to make sure no one could see what was going on. Austin wasn't safe and I had to get him away from here as soon as possible.

"Luna?" My attention snaps to my door as I see the knob twist and begin to open. My heart rate races as I look down at Austin to convey to him he needed to hide, immediately. Moving my arms to show him he needed to jump into one of the bushes I dart my eyes to the door where Harry waltzes in without knocking.

"Um you know there is a concept called knocking! I could have been naked for all you knew!" I say to him rolling my eyes on edge that he had come in at such an inconvenient time. Knowing that Austin was outside my window also raised my blood pressure as Harry comes over to me.

"Who were you talking to?' Harry asks sitting on my bed as I stand up from the window and shake my head trying to make it all convincing that I had no clue what he was talking about.

"What are you talking about? No one, do you see anyone in here?" I ask letting him know that I am already annoyed by him being in my personal space. He had barged in without even the littlest respect for what could be behind it.