|B A D I D E A|

B E L L I S A R I O H O U S E:

"What are we doing here?" Natalia asks as we walk through the alleyways to reach the party destination which just so happened to be the Kingdom Theater. It was notorious for parties despite the fact that it was no longer a running theater. Someone had gutted it and made it into one of the cities hottest party scenes.

Nat cuts me off before I can even answer and yanks on my arm almost knocking me off my balance. I adjust my nude diamond embellish bodysuit and give her a look for almost taking me out with her aggressive pull on me.

"What in the actual fuck were you thinking?! A Post house party? Are you planning on getting murdered tonight?!" Nat screams widening her eyes making her lashes look even longer than they already were. She sits her hands on her hips and prepares to give me a lecture. "Of all parties you choose the Sinners and Saints?? The biggest party of the entire year? I swear do you think out these ideas before you follow through with them?"

"It will be fine, come on Nat! No one is going to know who we are, the entire city is in there," I try to reason taking the sheer piece of fabric and wrapping it over my eyes to hide away my appearance to the naked eye.

"Don't come on Nat me! That's a death sentence in there and I'm not so sure I wanna make that commitment!" Nat freaks while I pull down the black lace over her face so only her scarlet red lips are visibly noticeable. "God and now I get why you were pressing me to wear this!" Nat points out the little black dress and "sinner" looking attire I had dressed her in.

"Let's just go in for a second! 20 minutes and then we will go! Come on Nat you aren't going to make me go in alone are you?" I pout my lips as I glance towards the door of the theater where music blares in the background. A group of girls run inside after being checked by the bouncer by the door, he nods simply letting them enter after one in the group flashed a piece of paper.

"Oh my god, why do you always do this to me? Harry is going to kill us not to mention your dad if he finds out," Nat cautions thinking about all the possible repercussions this party could have on us.

"They aren't going to find out, now come on let's go!" I drag Nat by her wrist to the bouncer where I flash an invite I had snatched from a bulletin walking home from meeting with Helena. The bouncer nods and I walk right through into the neon-lit room where crowds of people danced around in masquerade masks and outlandish costumes that interpreted sinners and saints.

My eyes light up as I stand at the top of a staircase looking out at the crowd that dances and strings about to the live band beating the drums and picking the guitars. Electric blue crosses light up to the sides of Nat and my smile beams as I look around at the nightlife bathing in the neon colors and renaissance decor littering the transformed theater.

I walk into the dance floor and begin dancing alongside Nat whose anxiety begins to dissipate as soon as the beat of the music takes over. Natalia grabs the person next to her and pulls him up against her as his blonde dread locks swirl when she takes complete control of the situation. I knew that once she got comfortable she would end up having fun, it just took a second for her to get into her element. I leave her to the boys clamoring for her on the dance floor and make my way up the winding staircase when I catch a pair of crystal blue eyes.

Crystals from my bodysuit bounce off the light and cause me to glimmer under the lights as I make my way over to the bar sitting behind the boy keeping a sly smirk and ocean eyes on me. He leans over the balcony with his elbows watching the crowded dance floor continuously growing larger and larger the more people filed in. I saunter past him and send him a grin and bite my bottom lip as I find a seat at the bar.