The sun goddess and the blessed by one

The sun was brighter than normally, like it was trying to tell a message to its blessed one.

Brannon like every other sat at the forest hill at his veloved Terrasen watching the sun rise every day diffrently. Like Mala would bless the people in the world below with new sun every day. New day new changes it seemed to say. Or then Brannon was being too optimistic, about things turning the way they were supposed to go.

Suddenly he heard someone approaching behind him. Brannon turned to see a woman who was excatly like Brannon would imagined Mala to be like. Deep tan lines covered her already golden skin. Her hair was the mix of gold and red. Like fire and sun. Pale green gown hugged her body.

Brannon fell to a deep bow infront of the Holy Mala. The goddess only laughed, such a pure and beautiful sound. "Rise, my love." She said with pure innocent love in her voice. "Too long have I waited for you to bow and do all that unnecessary stuff." She said grin appearing to her face. The grin told Brannon everything about why she was also the fire goddess. "Now come my king, the centuries will be long if we don't get to know each other."

Only thing Brannon possibly could do was give her a grin of hers. And in that moment he knew. The mate long lost had found him.