The story of Fireheart

A male with a hood on sat hinself to the seat next to the fireplace on demi-faes castle at Mistward. Below the hood a white-gray hair came for eye to detect.
The stranger took a deep breath and started a story that had been heard everywhere for the last fourhundred years. But the stranger claimed that he had been there. The stranger said that he knew the ones the story was about
The stranger told a story never heard before, it was about an assassin who became a slave. The slave fought and freed herslef. Queen Aelin Ashryver Galathynius who had fallen in love with the white hawk of Doranelle. With the now almost forgotten prince remembered only for the sins he had commited. Not because he had walked to the light with a Queen Aelin Ashryver Galathynius. With the Fireheart as her beloved had called her. When the stranger had finished his story Ayla thought she saw a tear at the strongly builded stranger's cheek. Slowly Ayla walked to him. "I know you were there, but did you know the white hawk or queen Aelin itself?" The stranger took away his hood exposing handsome face tattood from both sides. His pine-green eyes seemed to shine in the light of the fire next to them."I met her briefly a long time ago."
He said hoarsely giving her a sad smile. Silver lining appeared to his eyes, "In that brief moment she taught me to smile again." he said his eyes staring somewhere far from here.