Colors of a Grand Silloette

Start from the beginning

"No, it's fine," You said under your breath to whom you hoped to be Alastor. The other students around the group of you watched silently, no teachers currently present to do anything about this, as some people took out their phones to record the actions. Next thing you knew, though, you were pulled up from your knees and forced to look toward Nickcole again, who's 'friend' was the one holding you by your scalp.

"There's no one here to help you, looks like you're going to have to do it yourself," The person behind you hissed in your ear, the voice of none other than Danny himself. But even now, even when behing held up by your own hair, all you could think about was your father. You didn't want to be like him. You didn't want to act like him. You didn't want to fight like him. 

This fight went back and forth for a few moments, having to stop your friends whenever they tried to get involved, and by now you had a brusing side, a bloody nose, a cut on your cheek, and a few sizable scrapes to your name. But, you hadn't let your anger take root and only let them do what they wished, until something inside of you broke loose. After being knocked to your but yet again, you used one leg to swiftly knock one of the members down, making them fall into the edge of the table and hit their mouth harshly. 

They let out a muffled yelp as they reached up to hold their busted lip, blood leaking from their jaws as they looked down at the red that now stained their hand. The action had been more of an instinct than a thought that had passed by, but nonetheless, you had now hurt them, and you mentally yelled at yourself for it. You got up slowly, staggering upward and looking towards the group, panting softly from getting up over and over again. Nickcole had chuckled at your action and now aimed to plant a well-aimed punch into your gut, but you had managed to grab her hand and stop it, using your free hand to hit the joint harshly in the wrong way. 

Letting go of her when she pulled awya, holding her arm to her chest with a hiss of pain and anger. You had hoped to never have to fight with these moves, the ones that your mother taught you in case your father took his anger out on you instead of her. You looked down at your hands in fear, shaking as you stepped back, your (e/c) eyes wide as you looked up, only to come face-to-face with an incoming blow.

But, it never hit.

Around you, the lights went out, casting the room into pitch black darkness and you flinched harshly, awaiting the impact. In reaction, the room gasped loudly, the sound of worried whispers filling the room. The light from the windows seemed to be stopped by some sort of barrior, even the phones that were once videoing the whole scene had gone out, all having died suddenly. Something brushed your ear and you opened your eyes in confusion, but was met with only the inky blackness of night. 

"Are you alright, darling?" Alastor whispered lightly in your ear, the thing brushing your skin having been the red and black-tipped hair that framed his face. "I'm sorry I didn't come sooner, you seemed to set on not doing anything I didn't wish to get in the way. I must say, though, your ability to fight was just as promising as your swing with the candlestick the other day." 

"E-End this, Alastor, p-please," You begged softly, shaking still as you hugged your arms to your chest, slouching as if wanting to curl up into a ball. "I-... I- don't w-want to hurt them." The demon beside you seemed to click his tongue to the roof of his mouth, maybe having expected you to say something else.

"Even after all they did, fawn? The pain they caused you, just like what your father did to your dear ol' mother." He asked softly, purring that same static-like sound. You only nodded in responce, and you felt him start to stand upwrite once more. "Very well." 

"(Y-Y/n)...?" A voice had called out softly from across the room, it must have been either Maple or Eve. You didn't answer, you didn't want to. You didn't feel like you should. The sound of buzzing filled the air around the room, growing softly until it was so loudit was like a roar in your ears. But, not even that sound could mask the sharp echo of glass shattering in the background. One lightbulb, then two, then 5, and then all of the lights in the roomhad been harshly broken-- other than one. One light turned on above you, showing you sitting on the table with a large, red-dressed figure bent over your trembleing form.

"You may look away if you wish, but cover your ears, darling," Alastor told you in a low town once more, to which you didn't answer, however. The light above you flickered rapidly as the demon stood up fully, turning his head at an unnatural angle to look towards the four who had beat you up moments ago, frozen in place. Most of the others had backed up and switched to cowering in the corners of the foom and under tables. As the light's flickering became less violent, it seemed for just a moment that it had stopped-- until it also went out fully.

Reaching up you covered your ears silently, trying to ignore the sounds of the horrors going on around you. Tears navigated down your cheeks, leaving behind warm trails of water which fell onto the skirt of your black and white uniform. You wanted this all to stop. Why was all of this happening to you? All the pain and bloodshed, all over you. As the sounds of terror filled your mind, that buzzing sound came back ten fold. 

So loud in fact, that you had to push you hands harder into the sides of your head to attempt to block it out better than before. It got louder and louder until you felt like your whole body was tingling and your ears ringing. But, as soon as you thought you wouldn't be able to bare it any longer, the glaved hands of the deer demon covered yours, and the sound became softer.

You started to relax as a feeling of fatigue fell over you, a sleepiness that hit you as suddenly as a bucket of cold water in winter. But, Alastor did nothing but hold his hands over yours still, and you felt your gaze grow hazy and your thoughts blur together. You tried to make out a word, any word, even just a sound, but you felt your arms go limp, then your lower half, and then the rest of your body. Falling asleep in the arms of a grinning demon.