Love or Good. Which side are you?

Chapter 7

"Who are you?" Asked Ankit.

"Well, can you give me any number so that I will call them to pick you up!" Told the girl.

Ankit gave Rithik's number to her. She asked him who rithik is and he told that Rithik is his brother. She looked at him barely.

"Interesting," she told.

"Why?" He asked.

"Nothing, I'm Riya. Now don't talk and take rest." She closed his eyes.

She called Rithik.

"Hello who is this? " asked Rithik.

"I'm Riya and your brother Ankit is with me, I will give you my address you can pick him up there, will you? " asked Riya.

"Yes of course but what happened to him? " asked Rithik.

"He was attacked in his shoulder. A girl was chasing him. I made that girl rest for a bit and also him. " smiled Riya.

He called off and told Tara everything.   Tara looked at him and told we have to hurry.

"Rithik, I don't think it would be easy for us to save suhana now. She is completely under the spell of evil itself. "

"So what are you going to do now? " asked Rithik tensely.

"Usually in all my previous cases there are few victims who couldn't be revived and so I burnt them alive. That is the only way to save the affected and also others. That is how we would stop the evil. " told Tara.

"No way you can't burn suhana alive until I'm breathing. There has to be some other way!" Prattled Rithik.

"will you able to bring suhana out from her dark mind? " asked Tara.

"Well, I have something to do. I will try." Said Rithik.

They stopped nearby and Rajeev got in the car. Tara told him everything and they started the car but Rithik stopped.

"What happened rithik?  We don't have much time!  " yelled Rajeev.

"No look its suhana," said Rithik pointing out to the bench in the corner of the road.

Suhana was seated with her face dumped in her knees. Rithik got down of the car.

"What are you doing Rithik? " asked Tara.

"I told you that I have something to do right!  I will bring suhana back. Give me a chance. "Told Rithik.

"Okay, try your best. But be careful we will see you in that girls home," told Rajeev and started the car.

Tara stared at Rithik who was approaching suhana. She told Rajeev, "if suhana is back, she is the luckiest in the world. She got Rithik! "

Rajeev looked back at him and smiled.

Rithik went near suhana and sat beside her. He then patted her head and hugged her tightly. She pushed him away.

"Suhana, look at me don't you want to talk to me now? " asked Rithik softly.

"You know everything right. Yes, I'm evil. Go! save your brother don't give me any lectures now. " she told harshly.

"I'm not here for my brother. I'm here for you. " he hugged her.

"Wow for the first time someone is here for me! " she cried.

"I have always been, its that you were blind for Ankit. You know when your parents died, I thought I would tell you this but it would be looking like a sympathy. So I didn't. Then Ankit's marriage came so I couldn't talk to you about that. But now things have gone worst and I really want you to understand me now! " he pleaded.

"What?  You knew that I loved Ankit but you have never told anything to him. I was the only one besides you who never left his side from childhood. why is that I don't deserve him? " she asked.

"yes. I didn't tell him that you love him. How would I?  Suhana you have been there all the time not only with him but also with me. Suhana I knew that I'm quite workaholic but after your parents the only priority for me is you. Even ma knows about it. Ankit too does. Suhana I don't know from when but I love you. " he held her face and cried.

"What now please don't distract me with this new drama," she told.

"Do I look like a person who would ever lie in this?  I'm serious suhana. All I want is you. I don't care what you did and all.  I need you. No matter how dangerous you are, if death is what God wants to offer you then I want to share that with you. I love you as much and even more, than you love Ankit. I want to see you smile and giggle again. I want to see my suhana again. Happy suhana. "He told.

"You love me? " she asked.

"Look at my eyes why would I even tell you that? " he answered.

She hugged him tightly and cried. She also told, "Rithik, I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't know where I am trapped. Please help me and don't leave me like this" she cried.

"Hey, I will never leave you. I promise that we would save you and we would be a happy family again," he told.

"What should I do now? " she asked.

"Come with me," he told. She smiled and nodded.

At Riya's home,

Tara and Rajeev came and went to the first floor and checked the name board. It stated Riya. Then they knocked on the door and Riya opened and saw them.

"Rithik? " she asked.

"No. I'm Tara. Ankit's fiancee and this is Rajeev my cousin. " told Tara.

"Yes come with me he is in a terrace. He needs good air you know." She told and they went to the terrace. There Tara saw Ankit sitting in the car and staring at the sky. She went and hugged him and cried. He pacified her and she told everything about her to him. He first got angry but soon they made him understand. They went inside Riya's house.

Within few minutes Rithik arrived there with suhana. They both knocked on the door and Riya opened it. She saw Rithik and smiled widely. He got confused.

"Rithik? " she asked.

"Yes, Ankit is in there? "He asked.

"Yea come in "she welcomed him.

Rithik could clearly see that Riya was instantly attracted. He looked at suhana and held her hands. Riya looked at that and told suhana cannot come inside. Rithik told she is alright but Riya refused to believe. Ankit came out and looked at suhana.

Seeing Ankit, suhana smirked and slowly took the knife out and tried to attack him. But Riya noticed it and pushed suhana, and she fell off from the balcony. Rithik held her hand. Ankit tried to pull Rithik back while Riya asked them to leave her to death as she couldn't be saved and she is evil. Rithik told that no matter what happens he will never let suhana die and pulled her.  Suhana went out of control and pounced upon Ankit with the knife. Rithik held her back and in rage to that Suhana prieced the knife through Rithik's heart.