Chapter 26 - Player

Shoutos POV}

"So it's just a small bump?" I asked Recovery girl with an unimpressed expression, and after all the tests she had run on me.

She looked at my sarcastically then jumped at me, "No! You have cancer!!" Recovery girl said out of no where.

"But it's physically impossible..."

"Do you know what a joke is or not? Your girly is just fussing bout a small graze," She teased them started cleaning a mug out in the sink across from me, "So your sleeping here the night or what?"

"Oh yeah!" I realised, Momo is probably waiting for me... "I will be on my way, thank you, Recovery girl," I bowed and speed walked off.

I couldn't wait to see Momo again, after the amazing party she planned for me, she's gonna get hickys all over when I'm done with her.. I giggled to myself.

I swung around the door with open arms, "Momo-!" My eyes bolted open and I lit my arm a flame, "Get. The hell. Away from her," I growled. Bakugou. In Momo's room? I'm not letting him off this time. I felt myself become the enraged creature I was when I burnt the police department. I was about to burn the building.

Momo rushed over to me, "Shouto! Shouto!" She screamed, "Calm down! Let me explain!!" Momo put her hand against my cheek, "Shouto, please," I felt myself ease back to normal. I put my hand over hers and took a deep breath.

"Sorry Momo. But-"

"Why on earth is Bakugou here?" She replied finishing my sentence.

We sat down at her small tea table; That she seemed so very proud of. She poured me a cup of green tea, but I couldn't help but be mesmerised by how Bakugou was so... different. He used manners and his voice was even calm, still raspy but calm, like an old man.

But he looked so sad yet thankful at the same time.. I turned back to Momo, "Explain?"

"Oh yes!" She said surprised she forgot, "In a nutshell, Bakugou had been injected with the same goop you had gotten, the one that turns you crazy?" Momo explained rather shortly.

"But then why did he have an urge to 'harass' you and I not?" It slipped out of my mouth before I could over think my words.

They looked at eachother awkwardly, and Bakugou spoke up, "Er... I may have had some, er.. 'feelings' towards Yaoyorozu that I hadn't really worked out. I won't attack your guys love anymore though, I wanna work on me," He states, I looked at him oddly, not because of how he had feelings for Momo but.. how respectful and sensible he is.

I didn't know what to say, I looked over at Momo but she looked just as blank as me.

"Your really different, Bakugou. Respectful and sensible," Momo said with a smile, it was like she read my mind. She put her hand on Bakugous, "But really, although you changed in a good way," She put her hand on mind as well, "It's because you went through something horrible. I can't even imagine being trapped like that for almost a year, if you need anything me and Shouto will be here".

Every word she speaks, every look she gives, reminds me of how important she is to me. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. In her arms or with my head her stomach, it doesn't matter, I love her and she proves it everyday.

That night, Bakugou went back into his dorm without waking anyone. Me and Momo on the other hand ..hehe.

**Perverts only! Don't say I didn't warn you AKA, no hate comments 🤣😂**

"Yaoyorozu," I whispered to her once I turned the lights off. I could see the outline her silhouette, her white jerzy sliding off of her, revealing her smooth breasts.

"Todoroki," She whispered back as her body moved out of the moon light and closer to me. Her steps were small and light, but I could hair her coming towards me. She stepped around me and I slid my hand around her waist, my arm curling with it, until there she was, pinned against the door.

I smiled, "You know who's the dominant one here Miss Yaoyorozu," A small breath zipped into her as my lips came into contact with hers. Her lips felt so soft, and after the many passionate kisses we have had, it was like I knew her inside out. From how to make her smile, scream, moan... it was a game at this point. A match to see who would win.

My tongue started to explore her mouth, our saliva covering our lips. She broke away, but I could tell she was planning something. Her arms wrapped around my back and she began caressing the muscles. But to my surprise, it was a trick to lure me in. She pushed me onto the bed and put her legs either side of me, "Who's dominant now, Mister Todoroki?" She pulled out her hair tie and let her black hair fall over her shoulders. The moonlight his to face, she squinted her eyes and smiled at me.

I quickly grabbed either side of her waist and flipped her once again. Her hair flew everywhere, but she still kept a playful smile. I got off the bed and looked down at her as she lay messily on the bed sheets. She slid off her red bra and threw it on the ground beside me. I walked towards her slowly and parted her legs. I put my hands around her ankles and pulled her towards me. I soon drifted up to her face and gently kissed her lips, then slowly down her neck.. then her chest.. stomach.. until finally I found her sweet spot. My tongue drove up and down her slit, making her thighs squeeze around my head and her hand to grab my hair. She tasted sweet as sugar, and I loved it.

"T-T-Todo-Roki," She squealed, "I'm gonna-" She screamed but joyfully, and not loud enough for anyone but me and her to hear. Every time I enter her she has the same reaction. I grinned as I picked up speed and force, but what was better was how she couldn't get out now. Once she is in this much pleasure, it's inescapable for her. Although her back was to me, I could hear her puffing and biting down on the sheets. I picked up speed once more, and enough to make me grunt each time I pushed into her.

I kept thrusting and pushing, until the final blow and ..."Shouto!!!" She screamed.
"Momo!!!" I yelled. I was almost puffed myself, even with the amount of stamina I have. I slid out of her and lay on the bed beside her.

Momo turned to face me. She weaves her arms beneath mine and nuzzled into my neck, "I love you, Shouto," She said to me.
"I love you too, Momo".
And we slowly faded off to sleep.

Well my cousin reading this, they wanted 'the scene',  So here I am, and thanks a lot Sophie you bitchhhh 🤣♥️🖕 I regret my life decisions. 🤪🤪