Chapter 15 - Chance

Yaoyorozu's POV}

"I need to tell you something,"

I managed to say, but remembering Bakugou's orders made it feel like he was breathing down my neck this very moment. I needed to tell Shouto. But how? How can I tell him that his rival who is now a dangerous villain who has not only changed and got worse, but has now told his friend to bring him and them to their much likely doom?! I put my arms around my head and stared at the ground violently shaking, my pupils became tiny specs and my lips were talking without a noise coming out. What do I do?! How do I know? When will I?! How will?! Will I?

Will we die?

Shouto turned to me in worry his first idea was to hold both my shoulders in his hands and face me, "M-Momo? Momo! What's happening!!" Shouto yelled, I slowly calmed down knowing I was scaring him and the and deep breathes. I placed my hand gently on his right cheek, and sighed, it made him soften down as well.

"I'm so sorry," I paused, it's now or never, I took a breath, "Well... while on my mission it came night, Toga knew I was a spy but had arranged a deal with Bakugou before I arrived at their hideout. I needed a room to stay in, Toga escorted me to a room I though it was empty...-" I held my heart, Shouto's hands now resting on me but now closer to my neck, "Toga had lured me into Bakugou's room," I saw frost form around Shouto's cheek, his eyes were furious now, I couldn't stop him going after Bakugou if I told him the rest, "Before I continue, I think we should forget about this for now and spend a normal evening together. We deal with too much work as it is, please, let's train and have fun, a chance like this is almost rare now".

It wasn't just Shouto who would be affected by those last few words, I myself have grown a fear of Bakugou now. Bakugou has changed, and changed into a calmer, more smart, and even powerful version of himself, not to mention the destruction he has and will cause.

Telling Shouto about this has taken away some of the weight from my shoulders, but now that eight has shifted over to him. I could analyse this all, but at the moment I needed time with Shouto, he's my medicine, without him, I don't know where I would be.

We met our destination, the UA park. UA has many places specialised for the students, one of them was the UA park. It was the first area; Other then the actual UA building, to be built. After a while, other places were made and made better then the UA park. Everyone's forgotten about it now, meaning no one else would be here but us. I blushed at the thought.

I strolled out of my thoughts, but to my surprise Shouto was... gone?!

"Heh,"

He stood behind me a sword of ice to my neck, "Gotcha," Shouto whispered into my ear, I could tell he was smirking, but did he really think he had won?

I created a long thin blade out of my hand and was now holding it from behind him, now if he made a move I would get him back.

"Good idea, but..." He begin freezing my hand making it so I couldn't slice his back.

"Do you still think your winning?" I made a shield and quickly pushed his hand away with it while he was distracted. I was now free for now, but still only a few steps away from him. I held my sword in front of me, pointing its tip towards him. Shouto was just as smart as I was powerful and I was just as smart as he was powerful, this match may be interesting...

Ice juttered towards me at speed, I front flipped to the side but he shot another trail making me trapped between the icy walls, or so he thought. I quickly jumped from one wall to the other and landed on top of the wall. I created a smoke grunade and threw it in his direction. He wouldn't be able to see me now. A wooden bow emerged from my chest. I lay it on the ice and kneeled down. The ice he had made was crystal clear, almost like diamonds, but so cold. To melt it you would need a lot of heat, not to mention how pointless it would be to even try met it now. The pillars of ice begun melting on the wall next to me. Shouto was searching for me by melting the ice, not too smart that's for sure. I held up the bow and pulled an arrow out of my back. I notched it and began aiming.

"Boo," He got me again, but how? He's over there?
"It's manipulation of snow flakes and light. I learnt it a while ago, because I knew I would face you," He explained to me. He breathed down my neck, his breath was cold, sending chills up my spine as bursts of frigid icy clouds spilt over me. Each word was like a torrent of sound hitting me but at the same time pulling me in.

I while ago, I also thought of a tactic that would help me against Shouto. I would give him a taste of his on medicine. But before I could do anything, I felt his hands grip onto either side of my waist, what was he trying?

I spun around to face him, his eyes were daring as always and his hair was so messy. But that smirk.. that lady killing smirk of his...

I felt myself being lifted off the wall of ice and now plummeting towards the ground. But I didn't land. Shoutos hands were still around my waist making me unable to fall, but now he had tucked his hands into my suit. His fingers were exploring my skin now.

I turned back to face him. His smirk had only growen. My gently lips parted. He had pinned me down on the ground. My hands were above my head, both of them were being forced down into the grass by only one of his. Our faces were inches apart, we searched each other's eyes, as if it were the last thing we would see on this earth.

Did he feel the same as me?

My heart was on fire, I was holding back a tsunami of blushing and felt myself getting hotter and hotter as the thought of me being any more flustered was possible. Shouto opened his mouth,

Yum.