Chapter 3.5 - A Small Get Together

No POV}

"Midoriya," Uraraka said, "Yaoyorozu likes Todoroki you know. Don't tell the others, it's just a secret between the girls, me and you,"

Midoriya's eyes opened wide then he quickly put his hand over his mouth, "Are you sure?" He asked looking behind him to see if any of the guys were looking.

"Hundred percent, now did Todoroki spill anything?" Uraraka said with stars in her eyes.

Midoriya thought for a second then replied, "Well, before you guys got here Todoroki was blushing about something-"

"Todoroki blushing?!" She yell-whispered.

"I know! We all thought it was impossible! So Kirishima started going on about a if it was a girl, and it turns out he was right! He wouldn't dare say who," Midoriya told Uraraka he froze for a second then quickly looked directly at her.
"It's obvious... the only girl that would be considered close to Todoroki would be, Yaoyorozu. Of course he likes her, we saw him blushing when he was talking to her!"

Uraraka's face lit up. She pulled Midoriya over towards the group of girls and he started telling them what he told Uraraka.

"So now we just need to get them together!" Ashido yelled. Midoriya looked confused,

"But... how?"