Chapter 12 - Love sick

Todoroki's POV}

"Welcome back Todoroki!!" Kirishima yelled in his punk look holding up his arms. I walked through the door with a hi while Midoriya giggled at Tenya telling off Kirishima for being too loud. Although it looks like a mess, we were all doing this for someone we cared for and when we were on the job it was time to be serious and play the part.

"It's good thing I looked out there," I held up the tracker and Momo's letter. Their eyes lit up.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Kirishima grinned, "let's get Yaoyorozu back!"

The entrance was too risky so we snuck out the window, I lept our with the others following behind. "The tracker indicates to go into the city, so it's probably going to be just like last time,"
The city was quite busy but then we started going downtown, it became colourless and shady. I could tell Izuku was a slight bit scared telling by his smile, and Tenya and Eijiro were on high guard. The tracker started buzzing outside an dark brick building, it almost looked abandoned from the outside. I was too busy to even think about being scared though.

Iida looked at me and whispered "There's some stairs there, we should find a door at the top and make our way down," He ordered then we went around the side of the building to find stairs. We perked our heads over the wall of pipes on the roof to look for a doorway. But to my surprise they were at the roof top already. Toga, Dabi and... Momo... My eyes opened wide and my mouth dropped open. Momo was hugging Dabi, and it was just like how she hugged me. I felt my heart shatter at the sight. I fell on my behind.

"Momo... Momo is the traitor... and she loves a villain," My hands were shaking, and I could tell the others didn't know what to do.

"Todoroki-" Midoriya tried to say but I glared at him causing him to stop and gulp. Was she tricking me all along? Did she just try to find out my secrets? I'm going to get Yaomomo back.

Tenya grabbed my top held me back just as I began walking over to her. "Todoroki. Don't," Iida growled, he was sweating beads and his stern look made me think. She could be tricking them, Momo has a heart of gold I know she wouldn't abandon her dream as a hero.
I looked over the pipes at her soft black hair and her beautiful face, she opened her eyes and her gaze drifted over to me. Momos face was covered in shock. Of course, she had forgotten I would come find her.

Momo told Toga and Dabi something and she headed over to us, leaving the other two behind.

"It's not what it looks like, I'm finding things out about the villains. But.."

"But what?" I questioned a little too quickly.

"Maybe.. we could rehabilitate them?" Momo asked, her eyes connected with mine with worry still bubbling over her. A line of red whipped across her cheeks as she we shared looks.

"Absolutely not!" Iida loudly whispered, "They are villains Yaomomo, they haven't been able too know what being a hero is, what being a human is!"

"Because they haven't been treated like humans! Dabi's father abused his whole family, his father tried too kill him. Dabi was forced by his father to become a hero just like him. But of course he didn't want to become his father, he didn't want to hurt his family," A tear fell down her face, she really cared about how they felt. She cared about how anyone felt, even me. I know exactly what Dabi is going through, but his father tried to... kill him. If Endeavor tried to murder me I guess I would become a villain aswell...

But he has hurt many people and will no doubt hurt Momo or any of us, "A villain is dangerous, it's best we put them in prison, they will learn to be better in there. We are getting them now Momo," I commanded I walked around her and lit my hand up with flames.

"Don't hurt them!" She yelled, I stopped.

"Momo...-" She took a few steps up to me with wobbling and shaking knees. I stared up at her face. Her eye lids were tear stained, her nose red. I hurt her, after all this time she cared for me.

"Please Shouto... Don't hurt them.." She managed to say between small sniffles.

She fell into my arms, once again making the cherished memories I always try to get. Tenya looked at us, I knew he was still on board with his commands but it seemed he didn't want to fight anymore.

"I won't hurt them Momo. Just please, just let me more of you," I said to her with a smile. I hugged her and we both fell to our knees. I knew we were more emotional then most "friendships" are, and yes of course I want Momo by my side, but as a lover. The night she spent at the Todoroki household was extremely emotional, but in a way I was trying to back her away. If she joins my family... she will get hurt. But she just came closer. She really cares about me.

"I will try my hardest to meet with you more, how about four thirty after school? Outside the school gates,"

"Absolutely!" God I wanted to kiss her right now.

She closed her eyes and smiled, wiping a few tears off her cheeks. Midoriya was looking too the side and going red while Kirishima looked over passionate. Tenya smiled a bit as well, "Alright love birds, it's time to leave Yaomomo to continue her mission. Todoroki, kiss her and say bye," Iida began laughing with a smirk as he tilted his glasses at me. I felt my face heat up and I think my top flared up.

Momo pointed a finger at me, "Shouto! Your shirt-"

Make up an excuse Todoroki, "I mosquito landed on me," God you suck at making up excuses Todoroki.

Momo put her hand to her mouth giggled. She looked up at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers and smiled,

"Goodbye, Shouto".

I could only imagine Todoroki with Kaminari's "yeeeys" while making this idk y🤣👌 the wifi's playing up lately (as usual) so I may not be able to post for a while days 😭 (I feel like one punch man doing 100 pushups and stuff but instead surviving without internet 😂)