Arya and Kasumi: Chapter Fifteen

Arya tapped the rythm of Immigrant Song out with her fingers on her steering wheel.
She was waiting on Kass to get out of her student council meeting.

      Arya was surprised when she had an encounter with Kasumi the other day, Kass was not at all like other student council members she had met. Kasumi clearly had a rebelious streak a mile wide, and Arya decided that she needed a good bad influence.

Arya had lent Kasumi some clothes when she had none, a Green Day T-shirt and brown leather jacket, a pair of grey panties, paint splattered jeans, black socks and, lucky for Kasumi they had the same size foot, her black converses.

Kasumi was to return them today.
Arya would have taken Kasumi to her own house to get her own clothes, but she wanted a reason to keep in contact with Kasumi.

Arya was still waiting.

She plugged her AUX cord into her phone and turned on her Queen playlist. She then lit a cigarette.
"Radio Gaga" started to play.

      Once Arya had dropped Kasumi off at her family's restaurant, she had gone home.
She quickly noticed a spot of moisture on her bed and knew what it was.

Arya blushed thinking about it now.

She picked up her phone and tapped on the photo-gallery icon.

Right there in front was four pictures of Kasumi standing naked outside. In two she was facing away from the camera, showing her ass, and in the other two she had turned around so that her face and tits were clearly in view.
She had a look similar to a deer looking into the headlights of an oncoming car.

Arya blushed brighter.

She then noticed several students exitting the school, including Kasumi.

Arya fumbled with her phone as Kasumi opened the passenger door and climbed in.
Arya, still blushing, turned the volume down on the radio.

"Hey!" Arya said, trying not to act suspicious.
"Hey..." Kasumi said, clearly suspicious.
"I wasn't..." she began defensively, "oh, are those my clothes?"
"Uh, yeah," Kasumi handed Arya the duffel-bag between her feet, "washed them for you."
"Thanks," Arya said, awkwardly, "I like 'em clean..."

Arya placed them in the back seat.
There was a painful swath of silence.

"Why are you being so weird..?" Kasumi asked.
"I don't know," Arya pulled off her beanie and hit her head against the steering wheel several times, "can't help it."
"I didn't know you had purple hair," Kasumi changed the subject.
"You didn't?" Arya asked, then she realised she had worn her hair in a ponytail and a beanie over that when she last spoke.
"No," Kasumi repeated, "it's nice though."
"Thanks."
"So," she said slowly, "are we gonna go somewhere or just sit here..?"
"Ah," Arya laughed awkwardly, trying to get the image of Kasumi's naked body out of her head, "yeah, I have a place."
"Alright," Kass said excitedly, "today is my day off, so I'm ready."

      Arya accelerated out of the parking lot.

"You're never gonna guess what my dad said when he saw me in your clothes," Kasumi challenged.
"You're probably right."
"Oh," Kasumi said pouting, "come on, at least one guess."

Arya grinned wickedly.

"You bring dishonor upon dis famiry!" she shouted, in an offensive japanese stereotype accent, and then began laughing.
"Well, I guess I did ask for a guess." Kass giggled.
"Hell yeah, you did."
"No, he assumed I'd joined the school play," Kasumi told her, "so I'm going to sign up for the school play."
"No fuckin' way!" Arya couldn't believe it, "well, that blows."
"Yeah, I know," Kasumi agreed, "as if I don't already have enough going on."