Chapter 6: A Reunion?

(Dipper's POV)

I have been searching for Mabel for hours now. She hasn't picked up her phone and she was upset. Those two do not make a good combination. Finally, I decided to turn to the Ciphers, if I can't find her, maybe demons can. Stubbornly, I knocked on their apartment door and Ashley answered after a few seconds.

"Dipper? Oh, are you looking for Mabel? She is inside."

Ashley stepped aside and I saw the Ciphers and my sister talking at the table.

"Mabel...?"

She turned around, here eyes wide and excited.

"Will is going to propose!" Mabel squealed.

"T-That's great! Uh, Mabel, I'm sorry... for everything..."

"Don't be. We may be able to find Willa!"

"WHAT?!?" I yelled. After all this time...

"Yeah, maybe," grumbled Kill.

"How?" I asked, my curiosity peaked.

"Cipher Wheel, maybe." Bill sighed and leaned back in his chair.

"Not the Wheel.... a summoning," corrected Kill.

"Same thing."

"NO! It isn't!"

Ashley rolled her eyes and kissed Bill's head to calm him down.

"I tried to summon her last summer, it didn't work." I stated, my hope deflating by the second.

"Well, m-maybe y-you didn't do it right?" Will stuttered.

"I did it correctly. I followed Gideon's advice."

Bill burst out laughing. We all looked at him like he was insane, which...

"You would have summoned ME, Pine Tree, ha ha! Not W-..." his laughter died, "I need to show you all something..."

Bill got up and we followed him down the hall to Willa's bedroom. He opened the door and took a deep breath before walking in. Bill grabs a yellow journal from a desk and shows it to Will and Kill. Will stifles a sob as he reads.

"What is that?" I ask.

"Willa's old journal. She kept records of everyday, almost as if she knew we would find it later," Bill states.

"She wa-is all knowing," Ashley adds.

The brothers nod, understanding completely what she said. The humans in the room felt awkward, unsure of where we could stand in Willa's old, small room.

(???'s POV)

I wandered into Gravity Falls tired and worn out. I haven't used this body in quite a while. I am looking for some "people" or more of a person. I must find them! I must! Hopefully, they're still alive. However, it has been forever, and I nearly died so...? Though there is no reason they should be dead. I need to see their face again... feel their arms around me, to feel their love! Oh, how I miss them... her. She is the one that is special. I sense where she was last, an apartment... I feel her. I need to see her... Willa.

A/N: Let me know if you want a Q/A. I would be happy to answer any questions! Or dares for the characters. :)