Chapter 61 - Silence

Today's the day I make y'all cry! I'm sorry. Forgive me!

You tried you best dodgong but eventually, you were just way to tired. Your armour barrier broke away completely and many cuts, bruises and slight burns cover your body.

Still, you were bombarded with explosion after explosion. Each one felt more painful than the last and You werent sure how much more you could take.

You tried sending attacks at him but nothing seemed to work against him, you guessed that the same protection the villain had, he was using for Katsuki as well.

You groaned and stood up, muscles aching more than they had ever before. You gasped for breath as you hid behind a cement slab.

Your hero suit was torn in multiple parts, the shoulder completly torn and a piece of its fabric draping over your chest. The uncomfortable feeling of sweat making your hair and clothes stick to your skin was present along with an almost unbearable pain on your thigh.

Your e/c eyes trailed around slowly as the area grew quiet. You tried to calm your breathing but failed.

Suddenly Katsuki leaped over the cement slab and landed in front of you, his ruby red eyes glaring at you as he held his hand up.

"W-W-Wait!"

Of course your plea didn't work and another explosion met with you, sending you flying through the cement slab and tumbling up against a semi demolished wall of what once was an office building.

You huffed as you tried to breath, your limbs were completely useless, only painful hunks of flesh attatched to your body.

You watched as Katsuki flew towards you, aided by his explosions before crouching over you, with his beautiful, merciless red eyes.

You feld his hand wrap around your throat, restricting your already laboured breathing.

"If there was any way I was going to die, I'm glad it was him. Strange of me to think but, I would rather be killed by my brainwashed lover than a ruthless serial killer."

You smiled up at him, even though you knew full well the real him probably couldn't see it.

Your hand reached up excruciatingly slow and gently wrapped around his hand with was still fastened to your neck.

You could see his opposite arm reel back, ready to give the final blow.

"No matter what you do, I still love you." You whispered.

You flet strangely calm despit all of this, soon the pain would be gone.

No more storms, no more lies, no more painful emotions. Of course You would miss a great deal of things but, it wouldn't matter anymore.

That was exactly what you thought as his hand surged forward and blew a hole in your abdomen. You watched the haziness slowly faid from his eyes and watched as he blinked, his confused look turning to horror.

Your arm fell limp against your side, along with the muscles in your neck loosing all their strength. It was a strange feeling, all your senses becoming nothing right before your very eyes.

You couldnt really make out what he was saying as your vision turned black.

"Y/N!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I wont let anyone hurt you, you're safe with me."

°•◇END◇•°