Chapter 29 - Cruel

You gripped your head with your handb the spinning not stopping and dull yet vivid images flashing repeatedly.

You heard Midnight announce Bakugou the victor but you didnt care.

"Its getting close! Its always this one! If I think about it here, I might kill someone!"

Sudden arms wrapping around you and pulling you into the hall you came out of at the beginning of the match ceased your thoughts.

A sweet scent filled your nose and you began to feel drowsy. You turned your e/c eyes up to the one that was doing it.

"Rest now, this way you won't have to worry about hurting anyone." Midnight's gentle voice coaxed you even further into sleep.

You gladly excepted the darkness, wishing to forget your memories and bad luck.

.

.

You had woken up after the last fight and winners had been awarded. You didn't bother congradulating anyone and only focused on the ground as you walked out of the school, preparing to go home.

You looked up slightly as someone stepped infront of you. Your brow furrowed.

"Bakugou." You hissed, "Get out of my way."

"No, your gonna let me fucking talk and-"

"No!" Your voice raised into a shout, gaining the attention of afew people around you, "That was a horrible trick you pulled! You new damn well about what happens with the noise and you still used it to your fucking will! I said it once and you can count that I'll never say it again, now get out of my fucking way!"

You didnt wait for him to move, shoving past him and marching in the direction of your home.

"The fuck! Get your ass back here!" You heard him scream after you.

You ignored him, breaking into a run and slamming you door closed once you got into your house.

"I cant believe I considered trusting someone like that! Where does he get off from mistreating people!"

And just like that, the barriers you had put up to protect yourself from people were back.

And even stronger than before.

Sorry for the short chapter but hope you enjoyed!