Chapter 34 - Plan

Btw if your wondering why I'm updating thia so much its bc I have a whole friggen pile of chapters I made in one day while I was board.

Your eyes narrowed.

"No."

"Don't say fucking no! You don't even know what this is about!"

"I don't need or want to know."

"You're really pissing me off."

"Like I care."

He clenched his fist and walked off, grumbling insults as he went. You watched him sit down, then Kirishima went up to him and started urgently talking with him.

With the facial expression that Kirishima wore, he was probably lecturing him. You rolled your eyes and paid no mind to them.

This entire time, save for the first day you had reverted, you and Bakugou had barely spared a glance to each other.

You weren't actively avoiding eachother but it was safe to say a distance was being kept.

"Why can't class just hurry up and start?"

"Hey Y/n!"

You looked up at Kirishima who was flashing a semi nervous grin.

"I think that you should hear Bakubro out." He said optimistically.

Your eyes narrowed once more.

"My answer hasn't changed. No."

"But Y/n, its important!" He coaxed.

"No." You reiterated.

"But Y/n-"

"I said no! Now go away." You demanded in a hard tone.

The redhead looked defeated so he trudged upsettedly back to his place in the class. Other students then began coming in quicker, among them were Kaminari and Mina who noticed Kirishima's sad aura and practically flew over to get some information.

Sooner, rather than later to your pleasure, class had begun. The day passed as it usually did before it was English class.

"Alright! To spice things up a bit you guys are gonna do group projects!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"I will choose your groups! So no need to worry about that! You will be working in groups of four for this! And our groups are-"

He began listing names. You listened as he directed each person into groups before you heard your name. Your group was Sato, Hagakure, and...

At the name that was called along with yours the atmosphere of the room took a jurassic shift from easy going to tense in mere seconds.

The both of you didn't need to even exchange a glance, the sheer aura of hate seeping off you guys was enough to make almost everyone around you stiffen.

Concerning the people in your group, there were mixed thoughts-

Hagakure-
"I'm gonna die!"

Sato-
"This cant be to bad, right?"

Bakugou-
"I got stuck with this damn idiot again?!"

(You)-
"This prick better not fuck with me."

Present Mic didn't acknowledge the tention, instead only continuing to list off groups. The edgy aura didnt cease at all throughout the class.