26. The wall(s) around heart(s) - I

Start from the beginning

"I mean it's your choice. What's the point of getting revenge from the woman who'd have no emotions left?"

Arnav went into a deep thinking. Arham inwardly sighed for getting to him. Now he knows how to bring some peace in Khushi's torturous life.

He just wanted Arnav to not go to extreme lengths that when he wakes up from his overpowering rage and flames of revenge and hate he couldn't even redeem himself.

If that happened then only life of regrets and shame would become the fate of Arnav Singh Raizada,

And being his friend he would try his best that it doesn't reach to that point!

He hopped out of the car and ran to the other side to hold the door open for her. A wide smile broke out on his lips because as soon as he opened the door she turned her face to the other side sitting with her arms folded against her chest indicating that she was upset.

"I never knew you fancied me carrying you around that much that you'd act this stubborn to force me to do so over and over again." He deliberately provoked her.

Her head shot to him in vengeance.

"Dare you lay even a finger on me or I'd beat you up!"

He sighed.

"Okay. I won't. Will you come out now?" He said softly.

Much to his surprise she listened and came out of the car while Arnav stepped aside to let her walk out.

"What the?" He blurted out because as soon as she took a few steps forward she made a dash to the other car leaving him startled but in time he caught her and whirled her around with his arms tightening around her. She protested.

"I need to go to my office. Let go of me!" She shoved at him but he was also one of a kind.

She saw him nodding at the guards who nodded back at him and before she knew it the gates were closed. Then locked. She looked at him furiously.

"What do you think of yourself?" She fumed.

"Your husband!" Answer was as always ready from his side.

She pursed her lips to reign in her anger while continuously struggling in his hold. She gasped as he picked her up and carried her inside before closing the front door with his foot.

In the living room he placed her in one of the couches before crouching down to her level before her stunning her. With his hands on either sides of her he has made her chances of escape zilch.

"What the hell do you want, Arnav?" She asked exasperated.

"Eat something and take some rest." He replied calmly.

She huffed.

"I could've eaten in my office as well." She reasoned dropping her face in between her palms when he refused to budge.

Sun Raha Hai Na TuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara