18

I quickly start to get ready to go meet Lauren. As I put my dress on my mother, as always, walks straight into my room without knocking.

"Jesus" I say jumping back.

"Where you going?" She asks.

"Goodmorning, and out with my friends" I say turning to face my mirror. Some black boots and this outfit will look great.

"You're taking Sofi to soccer though" She informs me for the first time

"What! Mum, I have plans!" I whine.

"Yes, so do me and your father. I think ours are more important considering it's to do with the jobs that keep this lovely roof over your head, those clothes on your back that car out on th-"

"I get it mum. What time?" I ask.

"She wants to be there before 10am. She's meeting her friends and wants to get practice in before actual practice" My mother says rolling her eyes.

"That's fine" I say.

I run a brush through my hair. I see a notification on my phone from YouTube, informing me Jenna Marbles had posted a video. I quickly sit down and watch the video, laughing so hard at her and Julien's antics, what an underrated power couple.

I quickly go downstairs and grab a banana; this will be my breakfast. I always get nervous before things like this, my anxiety stops me from eating, I have to eat in small amounts so I don't feel too sick. I finish the banana and brush my teeth.

Going back downstairs I see Sofi sitting on the couch, headphones in.

"Come on" I say tapping her head.

"Ok, let me get my lunch out the fridge" She says running to the fridge. Her tournament is an all-day so she's taking food and stuff to last her the day.

We drive to the school, where the tournaments are taking place.

"So, when you first up" I say pulling into a parking space closest to the field.

"We play the winners of the first match. Then hopefully keep winning to we keep progressing" She says excitedly grabbing all her things.

"So, depending how far you get, is how long you will be staying at school?" I ask.

"No, I'll stay to the end I want to watch who wins, I mean, I want to watch when we win" She says grinning at the end.

"I'm sure you're going to do amazing no matter what! Now you get out there and kick some ass" I say giving her a fist bump.

"I will!" She says climbing out the car and closing the door.

I drive to the bar and park up outside, quickly checking myself out in my mirror. The time is 9:51am. I'm surprised to see a few cars outside. Why are people here this early? Are they all secretly teachers and students meeting? I look around the parking lot and don't see Laurens beautiful car anywhere. I quickly walk into the bar and go to the bar to get a drink.

"Hi there!" The stunning woman behind the bar greets me. Cara.

"Hi Cara" I say with a strong smile.

"I never got to catch your name" She says.

"I'm Camila"

"Lovely name, Camila not Camilla" She clarifies.

"Yes correct, I'm sorry but I can't get over the accent" I say.

"Yea, I'm from England. Moved down here a few years ago" She answers smiling.

"To open a bar?" I ask looking around.

"No" She laughs "To explore, have fun. Meet new people and friends. I settled down in Miami and did some modelling, saved up some money and decided to open up a bar, one where everyone is welcome"

"Wow, it is a lovely bar" I say, when I notice another woman behind the bar and approach Cara giving her a kiss on the cheek as a greeting.

"Hey babe" Cara addresses the woman. "This is Camila" She says motioning towards me. "Camila this is Ashley, my girlfriend"

"Nice to meet you" I say, smiling at the other woman. Sweet Jesus they are a beautiful pair.

"You too. What would you like to drink? I see my girlfriend here hasn't even asked" Ashley says rolling her eyes at Cara.

"I'll have a Cola please" I say giggling at their antics.

That's when I hear the door open and I turn around. There she is. Green. That's all I see. Her god damn eyes. They should be illegal. 

Her outfit is so simple, yet looks so amazing on her

Her outfit is so simple, yet looks so amazing on her. She gives me a small smile, that makes my heart skip a beat. How the hell does she does this too me? All she did was smile! 

I hear a quiet 'ooo' behind me and find it came from a grinning Cara who just looks between Lauren and I for a split second before turning around and walking away.

I turn around again and see Lauren towering over me.

LAURENS P.O.V

My heart races as I walk into the bar, as I walk in, I see Camila's head turn quickly. Jesus. Her dress is amazing. As I get closer, she turns back to the bar.

As I get behind her, she turns back around to face me. The scent of her shampoo hits me instantly. Vanilla. I can't smell it anymore without thinking about her.

"Camila" I say with a smile. What am I supposed to say?