13

LAURENS P.O.V.

Camila hasn't been in class all week. I should have expected that. I wouldn't come to school if something like that happened between me and my teacher. I'd probably transfer school. She better not transfer schools.

She hasn't missed much in my lessons. All I've been doing is making the students research new artist's and think about what they want to do the final project on. I can explain it all to Camila on Monday. That's if she comes into school. At least then I can talk to her. Well not about the things I want to discuss, but little steps, right? 

The thing is, I want Camila so bad. I mean who wouldn't? Have you seen her? I would not turn down that woman. But she is a student, my student. And if anyone was to find out anything I would lose my job, my reputation and go to jail. And if that happened I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I've put so much hard work and dedication to be where I am today, to peruse a career where I am truly happy. I would love to be with Camila, in every way, shape and form possible. But when I am a teacher and she's my student that cannot happen. Not at all. 

And I know it can't. But I just can't stop thinking about her. I've kissed a lot of people in my time. But not a single one of them has made me feel the way Camila did. I felt so alive. And could feel everything. But at the same time nothing because I was too absorbed by those beautiful lips. She was so soft and rough at the same time. And I want it all over again. 

Tonight, I'm going out with Normani and her personal trainer, hopefully I'll meet someone and my mind will be taken off Camila. 

Well, that's the plan anyway. If not, I'll get so drunk that I won't be able to think at all, let alone about Camila.

The time is now 8 at night and me and Normani have just finished getting ready for our night out, we've already had a few pre-drinks, so we're slightly buzzed for when we go out soon.

We get an Uber to the club which is about 10 minuets away and meet her trainer.

Me and Normani look killer if I do say so myself

This red dress hugs me in all the correct places, and I love it.

"What would you fine lady's like to drink?" Normani's personal trainer asks us. I think his name is Josh.

"I'll have a whiskey on the rocks" I say with a smile. 

"Me too" Normani says. 

"Ok, go find a table and I'll be right over" He says with a big grin. 

"Well, someone like's himself" I say whilst walking over to an empty table.

"Doesn't he just. He's actually really funny once you get to know him" Normani says.

"You telling me or yourself that?" I ask sitting down.