14

Thursday 12:27 am

It's been almost a two months. They didn't let me take my journal to the mental hospital. I still don't know why. They didn't let me take my phone either, I had no way to contact anyone.

So much has happened. Guess I'll start.

I did end up gulping down those pills. One by one they slid down my throat with a little water. I went through the whole process and everything until I hit my head against the back of the tub. My mom heard and came running in.

This has happened twice already so she knew exactly what to do.

I don't remember what other stuff happened after I blacked out but I woke up in a bed with a stomach ache. Then, I was shipped off to a mental hospital.

I got visits from everyone.

It made me think of them differently.

Everyone put time into their days just for a 30 minute chat about how I am doing. Isn't that sweet?

Albert apologized for what he said. He told me he didn't know how to react and just said the first things that came into his head without thinking.

I am not a week back into school. A lot of people came up to me with a smile. It was weird. I never had that feeling before. I look forward to school now. I wake up and think about all the people I love in this world and feel the need to come through for them.

I've grown closer with everyone, especially Albert. But that's between him and I only.

Thank you, Diary, for keeping me company on this bumpy ride.