8

Monday 10:29 pm

I'm so alone. I don't think I've ever felt more alone. All I could do was sit and watch as these couples stick their tongues down each other's throats. It's disgusting. You're eating while kissing?

Public Display of Affection.

Absolutely disgusting. Having to sit there and not know where to look. I spent most of lunch looking at how jocks eat their food. Equally disgusting.

No one even talked to me at lunch. When the bell rang, everyone just went their separate ways.

One thing that came out of all of this. The one thing that actually made today worth living was walking home with Albert. He was on his way to Lana's house which also happens to be near my house.

I remember exactly how the conversation went. I'll write it out.

Albert: Hey Jake! Wait up!

Me: Oh, hey Albert.

Albert: How was your day?

Me: Fine, you?

Albert: Not bad. Mind if I walk with you?

Me: Not at all!

Albert: I'm on my way to Lana's.

Me: Cool, what for?

Albert: She wants to get a little nasty.

Me: uhh, cool?

Albert: Ah come on! It's gonna be awesome. Just me, her and her bed. It's all me baby!

Me: you're disgusting.

Albert: I'm not hoping to have sex or anything though. I'm not about that. But I have a feeling she's gonna invite another guy over and we're gonna have some sort of threesome. I'm honestly hoping we don't because when I meet a guy, I wanna actually meet him. I don't want our first interaction to be with his dick up my girlfriend's ass during a three way y'know?

Me: that went off track but sure.

Albert: What do you mean? Oh shit did I not tell you?

Me: Probably not.

Albert: Oh well, I'm bisexual. That's why Lana wanted to have a three way of some sort. I'm gonna say no though.

Me: WAIT YOU'RE BISEXUAL?!

Albert: woah quiet down there bud. Yes I'm bi.

Me: AM I THE FIRST PERSON TO KNOW?!

Albert: Yeah...I was kinda hoping you wouldn't tell anyone. I mean Lana actually asked me if I was so that's how she knows. I get this trustable vibe from you though so I thought I told you awhile ago sorry.

Me: OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY YOU TOLD ME!!

Albert: Uh...yeah...

Me: Sorry, I'm just happy you trust me enough to tell me y'know?

Albert: Yeah of course, by the way, I wanted to apologize for lunch. I'm gonna talk to Lana about it. I don't want her tongue constantly down my throat y'know? I got to barely eat my sandwich.

Me: If you want.

Albert: Anyway, this is her house. Bye Jake!

Me: Bye Albert!

And that was the end. I watched him happily skip up onto her front door step. That was probably my most favourite conversation with Albert. Him telling me he's bisexual. I might actually get a chance with him.

I think he's gonna break up with Lana. He seems like he doesn't want to do anything sexual besides making out. I agree with him.

Albert's not like the rest. He even took note about lunch. That was really nice of him. He even asked me how my day was without being forced.

Anyway, that's my entry for the day.