"It's just that... the feeing I'm getting is way more concerning than what Sabertooth gives me. What's even weirder is that I'm having an even bigger reaction to those kids."

The group looked surprised at this, they looked towards the guild and saw them talking amongst each other.

"Are you sure? I mean, those kids look no older than Wendy." Lucy wondered. She was worried as she could clearly see the look on Natsu's face as he nodded.

"So, these are the other guilds..." Registeel muttered. His eyes scanning over the other eight.

"Yep, I guess so." Regirock replied.

"Doesn't matter, the other guilds are of no concern to our objective." Palkia stated. They nodded in agreement at this.

They just ignored the glares that they were getting from the members of Sabertooth, they certainly didn't look happy to lose to them.

The guilds went silent for the announcer as he began to introduce the last guild. The Alpha Origin group were paying close attention.

And now, for our first placing guild! This guild amazingly completed the preliminary round with flying colours!

Also a new guild which many of us know almost nothing about, much like the second placing guild!

Welcome to the stadium, Distorted Chaos!

The crowd along with the guilds watched in silence as five silhouettes came our from the tunnel, walking slowly as the members were revealed.

The crowd was talking and whispering in shock again at the appearance of an unknown guild defeating Sabertooth.

The other guilds were looking at the group curiously, it consisted of five males who appeared to be around eighteen years.

Natsu looked just as shaken up as before as he stared at this new guild, this brought worry amongst his friends as they saw him shaking.

Meanwhile, the Alpha Origin guild members widened their eyes at the figures. The two guilds stared each other down intensely.

"No way..." Regice muttered.

"Of all people... why them?" Regirock groaned.

"Fate can be cruel..." Registeel added.

"Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno..." The titan trio muttered. Their faces not looking too great, they knew the bird trio were strong and were just as strong as they were.

"To think that he had enough power to control these guys." Palkia grunted. His eyes not leaving two particular figures.

"I know, just more reason for us to stop his escape." Dialga added.

"Ho-oh and Lugia..." The Time and Space gods muttered, in front of them were five other powerful gods asides from them and the regis.

Zapdos, the True Bird God of Lightning. Moltres, the True Bird God of Fire. Articuno, the True Bird God of Ice.

And the last two, and definitely the most powerful out of the five. Ho-oh, the True God of Sacred Fire. Lugia, the True God of the Top Oceans.

 Lugia, the True God of the Top Oceans