XXV

Sinb pov:

As I opened my eyes, I saw a white ceiling. I knew I'm in hospital right now. I tried to move but felt the pain on my head.  I held my head and let out a groan. I didn't notice that there was a nurse, she came to me. She then went outside to call the doctor. Right after a minute the doctor came and checked on me. He changed my bandage which was there on my head and I groan.

The flashback of the accident echoed on my mind.

Flashback:

"Eomma appa you go ahead meanwhile I'll be right back from that coffee shop..."  I said and was about to cross the road but when I saw a car in full speed, coming towards me as if it wanted to hit me...

And when I gaze at the person who was driving, I solemnly got shocked.

"Eomma?"  [Jimin's mother] and bang! I got hit by my own ex mother in law and blacked out.

"SINB!!!" I heard my parents shouted my name.

Honestly, I don't care if I die. The thought 'Life Is Too Short'  was accurate. The only thing I care is about 'him', yes Jungkook. The person I loved with all my heart and soul. I wish if I'll make it,  I wouldn't want to lose him and spread my entire life with him, only if I'll alive and then I lose my vision.

Back to the present:

I heard the sound of the doorknob which distracted me from my deep thoughts, I know who will it be...

"Eunbi?"  the voice which I would love to hear even if I'm asleep and after death. I looked at the owner, the only one Jungkook  and not missing a single second he sprint and hugged me tight leaving me breathless. I was about to spoke when I heard soft sobbing. I pulled off from his embrace just to see him. Seeing my love crying just break my heart into millions of pieces.I cupped his face and wipes off the tears of his. I love him, I really do.  I didn't had an idea that I would make alive but the only thing I know I have to live just for him, my Jungkook.

I hold his hands and pulled up to kiss it. He looked at me but then again hugged me. I patted his back and he kept on whispering; Thanks to god, he didn't separated us...

We pulled off and leaned on each other as he spoke.

"I love you" the most adorable and addicting words I heard him from.

"I love you more..." 

I didn't realise that we were not alone. Someone else are here too and they all were those who are really important to me but this in front is the way so called as  life.

Jungkook pov:

As the doctor came out, I asked whether she's awaken or not and yes she is. The doctor said only one person can go, I looked at my laws, they nodded their head for me to check her first. I didn't waste my time and went towards her room. I twisted the doorknob as I took a deep breathe. I opened the door and here I saw her, sitting with the bandages wrapped around her whole head. The tears escape out of my eyes,  why they won't be? Hearing the news that your beloved fiańce  got into an accident was a big solemn shock!

"Eunbi?" She looked at me and when I sprint and locked her into my embrace. I'm so happy but at the same time I was unhappy,  what if I really lose her? But I didn't, she's my woman after all.  She pulled off the hug and wipe my tears off. I was surprised just by the horrible accident she managed to smile at me.

"I love you" I says as I leaned on her forehead.

"I love you more..."

And then we heard the doorknob twisted again. We both know that it would be our precious members. Her parents told my parents about her. Yes, my parents, noona and hyung are here. They all were relieved especially noona and my eomma. They all were sitting on the sofas and I was sitting just beside her on her bed. Her head was rested on my chest and I was caressing her head softly as well as carefully due the amount of bandages she had on her head. She looked at me, signalling that she's hungry. I chuckled and took the soup which was there on the side table,  open the lit and with the help of the spoon, I started feeding her.

"What about the wedding? Does it postponed?" I heard Noona says.

"No, it won't be," I said as they looked at me while I continued to feed her ."The wedding will be on same day like it wanted to be held on."

"But Jungko-"

"No buts, its all final. Thank you!" I said as I looked at my Eunbi. "Am I right Eunbi-ya?" She smiles.

"Yes you are!"

______________

Reminder:  Next Chapter will only publish if I'll get minimum "10 Votes!"

The story is about to be end, Stay tuned guys!

haya