XXII

Sinb pov:

I'm feeling a bit nervous right now. I don't know how to describe this feeling. I took a glance and saw noona talking to Mrs.Jeon, I guess Mrs.Jeon already liked my unnie. Then when I looked at my parents, yeah they're not alone, they're enjoying the company of Mr.Jeon. Then Mrs.Jeon was excused herself for calling her sons.

My lub dub increases I look down, lots of thought were already echoing on my mind.

"What will be his reaction?"

"What if he's not happy?"

"What if he rejected me?"

"Do he really want to marry me?" 

Ugh! I groaned from inside. I held my head and looked down.

"Hwang Eunbi he's a great guy, you don't have rights to think negative about him. He won your heart, he's the one for you...."

"Eunbi? "

And here I heard my name. I know the voice very well. I looked up and saw my reflection in his eyes. My legs were forcing me to stand, so I stood up. Everybody has already noticed the presence of Jungkook. I looked at unnie, she was smiling. I looked at my parents they too were smiling. Then finally I gotta chance to look at him.

"Is he crying?"

Suddenly he locked me into his tight embrace. Yeah, both of our parents seemed shocked but that doesn't matter for me. I then wrapped my arms on his back. I can hear, he's silently sobbing. A tear fell from my eye as he hugged me more tighter. Our parents stood up. I can hear that Yerin unnie and V oppa was explaing something to the elders and they seemed happy about it. I pulled off so as he do. I chuckled seeing his big red nose. I wiped the tears of his eyes and smile a bit.

"Ehem-Ehem!" V oppa faked coughed. I looked at him then made a disgusted face, everybody laughed. Then we had the dinner. We talked, Mrs.Jeon was telling about V oppa's childhood, like how many times he dirty his diapers in a day when he was 5 lol.

"Buahahahahaha!" Everyone laughed and oppa's face can easily compared to a red tomato.

We chat, we laughed, we enjoyed. But Jungkook excused himself and dragged me with him.

"Huh?"

"Come with me!" He commanded and I nodded. He dragged me to the way of the backyard. I looked up at the sky and saw how stars are twinkling and shining so brightly. I then feel someone was back hugging me, of course it's Kookie. I smiled and hold his arms.

"Eunbi-ya?"

"Ne? I love you Kookie!" I said and he pulled off then faces me.

"Yeah I was about to say that!" He pouted. I laughed at his cuteness. He pulled me closer,  I bumped into his chest.

My Jeon bunny...

"Jungkook-ah?"

"Ne?"

"Kiss or popo?"

"Popo?"

Then I leaned closer and quickly pecked his lips two times. He was surprised, yeah because I barely do these things. I blushed and remove my arms from his chest. But he being a monster pulled me for a tight and passionate kiss.

  (a/n: these words maybe wrong but please, English is not my first language and I'm a bit weak in it.) 

He hold my waist so tightly with his one arm and other one was as usual on my cheek. My arms were on his chest. Our kiss was becoming more and more deep and passionate we pulled off for the air obviously.

"That was a quiet show! " We turned back and saw V oppa along with unnie. This is awkward.  I removed my hands from his chest meanwhile Jungkook was scratching the back of his neck looking at me.

"C'mon you both are been called!" Unnie said and me and Jungkook went in along with V and Yerin.

No one's pov:

Jeons and Hwangs had already fixed the dates of engagement but they actually want Taehyung and Yerin to get married first.

"Oh they've come!" Mrs.Hwang exclaimed. "Come and take a seat."

V, Yerin, Sinb and Jungkook settled.

"So, according to our final decision..."

All 4 of them looked at Mr.Jeon,

"Yah! stop staring kids!" Everybody burst into laughter. Jungkook hold Sinb's hand tightly which made her look at him. She smiled and intertwined her fingers with his.

"According to us Taehyung and Yerin will get married first." Mr.Hwang said and smiled.

Then the parents congratulate each other and having their elderly time. Sinb rushed and hugged Yerin.

"Unnie I'm so happy for you~" she sang and Yerin hugged her back. They pulled off then Sinb ran and hugged V.
"OPPA!~" She sang again and Taehyung laughed at her reaction. Yerin saw Jungkook who was looking at his girl, hugging his hyung by a disgusted expression plastered on his face .

"Haha Bi-Bi." he laughed and saw Jungkook was staring at them. They pulled off.

"Yah! Sinb!" Sinb looked at Yerin.

"What unnie?" Yerin then pointed
towards Jungkook who was now sitting alone on the couch. "What's with him unnie?" she kinda whispered.

"Go and ask him!" whispered Yerin, Sinb makes her way towards Jungkook and sat beside him. She hold one of his arm.

"Yah, kookie-ya come on le-" but he cutted her words.

"I guess you forget that there's a guy name, Jeon Jungkook!" He said making Sinb dumbfounded already. Then Sinb realizes that he was staring when she hugged Taehyung.

Wait is he upset about me, hugging V oppa?

"Jungkook,"

"What!?" he responded coldly and was not even looking at her.

"Look at me!" she ordered but he didn't. He was just playing with her. That made Eunbi frustrated. "Jungkook!" She then lost her temper and hold his face with both of her palms, not that much squeezing his cheeks. This of course made him look at her. Her one hand move towards his collar and one was there on his back of his neck. She pulled his collar harshly which only leaves the gape of 2-3 centimetres. If they moved a little bit more forward, there lips gonna touch.

"Listen Mr.Jeon Jungkook, don't try to play with me otherwise you don't know what I can do with you, so be careful." She whispered seductively in his ear which causes him a bit shocked. He never expected his precious Eunbi to be this sexy. Then she faces him. Still holding his collar. They can feel the breaths taken by them as they were so hella close. Eunbi let go his collar but that was now Jungkook's turn he, he hold her chin and places his lips immediately.
The kiss lasted long. He pulled off and leaving her breathless. If you're wondering where's other member well they're in other room as Mrs Jeon called Taehyung and Yerin.

"You're literally my kryptonite..." said Jungkook, breathing heavily.

____________

Hello my honeybuns!

IMPORTANT:"Chapter 4 'Loving A Gangster' is out now, HURRY AND READ IT!"

This was the longest chapter! i would like y'all to comment for sharing your ideas as it would give me some source of knowledge about what to do next in the story.

Kamsamida....

Haya