XVI

Jungkook pov:

As soon as I saw her getting sobbing. I hugged her.

"I'm sorry Eunbi but I didn't mean to hurt you. I know its really difficult for you and for me as well. But I seriously like no no I love you Eunbi-ya. I really am. Its all my fault but pleas-" I didn't able to complete my sentence as I feel arms wrapped on back of my neck.

"Eunbi?" I kinda whispered. I'm not expecting that she was hugging me back.

"I-I l-love y-you too Jungkook!" I pulled off and her head remain down. I placed my left palm on her cheek which made her look up to me. I chuckled by seeing her nose is all red and she pouts.

You're driving me crazy Hwang Eunbi!

Without missing any moment I tilted my head a little. Closing the gap between us. I kissed her and she kissed me back. We both pulled off for needing some air.

Sinb pov:

I keep my head down and then I feel my forehead against him. I looked up at him and he was looking at me. I then feel he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. And so my arms automatically goes on back of his neck.

"I'm fully into you Eunbi-ya!" He tilted his head and kissed me. I kissed him back. Our kiss was really passionate and after few minutes we pulled off.

"M-me t-too Jungkook!" I shyly said and lowered my head. He then smiled widely.

"This what you do when you're shy?"
He chuckles and I bit my lips then looked up at him. He kiss my forehead.

"Sh-shut up!" I embarrassed-ly said making him laugh.

I'm seriously into you Jungkook.

He stood up and pulled my arm for making me stand.

"Let's go back now!" He cheerfully said and I smilingly nodded and then he drove me to the hotel back.

__________

This Was The Shortest Chapter Ever!

Haya