XXIII

Yerin pov:

"UNNIEEE!!~" Sinb called and I couldn't help but just chuckles.

"Yah Unnie they're waiting and I saw already, Taehyung oppa is looking extremely handsome!" She ended by her contagious laughter.

"Yah don't dare to stare at my soon-to-be husband,  you've yours right..." I said jokingly. She being the savage queen started making faces.

"I know right, my boy is even more handsome than yours..." she said and started leaving but I held her arm making her stop.

Yeah, it's my wedding day today and I'm extra excited.  Me and Taehyung engaged 2 weeks before. My engagement day was so special and enthusiastic for me. Taehyung cried due to happiness which made me cried as well. Sinb and Jungkook had engaged already but their wedding will be after a month. Long enough right?

"YAH! you're not upset with the fact I'll be leaving you...?" I said to her.

"Ah no! Not at all!" She said.

"YAH! SUCH A BAD SISTER YOU ARE!"

"YAH!" she copies me. "I'll be coming there too after a month, right?" I pouted and nodded. She smiles. "Kaja! Appa is waiting for you."
And here it starts...

***

No one's pov:

"Now I announced you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride..."

All the cheers echoed around the garden when both of them kissed. Everyone seems happy with the wedding especially Sinb and Jungkook cause it's their siblings wedding.

All the guests were having fun on Yerin and Taehyung's wedding. They were dancing, laughing and singing. Sinb was busy in talking with the guests when suddenly Jungkook showed up and excused herself. He held her arm and pulled her in the corner where nobody can see them.
He hold her arms and now, Sinb was sandwiched between Jungkook and the wall.

"Yah! I was talking to them!" She half-shouted. But he didn't responded to her and just pulled her closer with his arms on her waist which causes her to bump on his chest. Her arms behind his neck. A small smile was plastered on his face. She smiles back.

"Just 1 month Hwang Eunbi then, you'll officially be mine..." he whispered in her ear, seductively. He moves his head back and faces her.

"I know right, I'm eagerly waiting for our day..." both smiles. Slowly and slowly, they started leaning...

Until their lips touch...

And pulled back for needing the air and Jungkook embraced her tightly and she returns. Her head was resting on his shoulder.

"I want to be with you like this, forever..." he says between the hug and after few minutes they pulled off.

***

Mr and Mrs.Hwang began tearing up as it's time for Yerin to leave. Finally her 'Hwang' replaced by 'Jeon.' Sinb who barely cries was now has the reason for sobbing. Jungkook who was right behind her just hugged her, helping to comfort her. Yerin when turned her head to face her parents, she can't help but smile and slowly tears began from escaping from her eyes...

"What!? Appa you're crying as well, waeyo? " Yerin managed to spoke to her parents and her sister.

"Am I not a human being huh? Does crying is prohibited for me?" Her appa said which made all of them to broke into laughter and wipes his tears.

"Of course not!" says Yerin and goes for hug her parents. Jungkook removed his arms from Sinb's waist and tell her to join the hug. A group hug of the parents and the daughters.

"Aigo Sinb, I didn't expect you to cry..." says Yerin.

"I'm not crying, it's just that my eyes are sweating..." she said and hugs her. "Unnie take care..." Sinb says softly and Yerin smilingly nodded.

"Alright..."

______________

Haeya Haeya~

Hello y'all, how my bitches are doing? Lol.

Taetae and Yennie finally married and soon to sinkook, maybe?

You don't know, how much I like to read your comments ;)

Haya