XIII

Jungkook pov:

"Eunji do you really like this girl?"
I whispered to the kid by pointing out Eunbi, who's peacefully sleeping. I don't know why I asked.

"I thought she is your girlfriend~"she playfully said. I just smile, a widely one.

"Are you stupid, Jeon Jungkook?
Why are you smiling? Have you fallen for her? No no no,but is it so?"
All these thoughts echoed in my mind.

"All passengers are requested to tighten their seatbelts, As the plane is about to land. Thank You!"The announcement is made.

I wonder why there's no talking or chating taking place at the back. So I turned around, both Hyung and Noona were asleep. Even now Eunji is asleep.

After when the plane land's, all four automatically woke up.

"Enjoyed the sleep?" I asked Eunbi, who's rubbing her eyes. She looked at me and nodded while smiling brightly.

"Where's that kid?" The first question, Eunbi asked.

"She already left and even Hyung and Noona are waiting for us outside, let's go!" I said, we both stood up and went to the people waiting outside.

V pov:

"How much time you both have taken?" I asked the two, who came late.

"You can ask to Eunbi!" Jungkook said and I glared at Sinb.

"No no hyung that-" Sinb/Eunbi got cutted.

"That's oppa for you Eunbi." I fake angrily said.

"Ah-ok!?" Sinb innocently said and I laughed. "Ya Eunbi, what's with that reaction?" I asked her and she is completely blank.

"Ya stop laughing at my sister!" Yerin smack on my shoulder playfully and Jungkook who can't himself to stop smiling.

"Why are you smiling Jungkook-ssi?"
Yerin butted then looked at her sister
who's having fun with V and then looked at Jungkook. Jungkook who's busy in staring at Eunbi. "That's jealousy for you Jungkook!" Yerin whispered to Jk.

"Lets go now!" Jungkook change the topic which make Yerin smile.

"Lets go now!" I repeated and walk towards Yerin who's standing there with Kook and put an arm on her shoulder.

"Yaah!!" She whined.

"What?! Its common between girlfriend and boyfriend". I whispered in her ear.

"We are not deaf, you know?" Jungkook said and chuckled. I remove my arm from her shoulder.

"*click* nice one!" Sinb said to herself.

"Ya what nice one? Yerin asked.

"Thisss~" she showed the photo of me and Yerin.

"Whatsapp to me Sinb!" I said which make Yerin glared at me.

"Can anyone tell me, when we'll be going ?" Jungkook who got frustrated by us.

"Now lets go!" I said and we all went to the bus. We all decided to go to the cafe and we went.

***

-in cafe-

[Yerin|Taehyung
________________
Sinb|Jungkook]

"Who's passport is this, may I know?" Jungkook asked while checking the passport. He knows that the passport belongs to Sinb and he's just teasing her. "With a cheeky-smiley-photo!" He added. Sinb head shot up and look who Jungkook is talking about and try to snatched her thing.

"Its mine!" Sinb try to take her passport but Jungkook raised the height of his hand. Sinb jump and jump but couldn't reach till the height of the passport and then she started tickling on Jungkook's stomach which made him laughed like a crazy and made the couple laugh as well.

"Fine*laugh* I'll be *laugh*...giving!" Jungkook said and Eunbi stopped and take her passport from him.

"From where did you get it?" She asked while hugging her passport.

"You left it in the plane only." Jungkook said taking his last sip of coffee.

"Thanks!" Eunbi smilingly said.

"Anything for you!" Jungkook said which made the 3 to look at him.
"What?!" He asked and the 3 shook their heads.

"You'll be going right?" Yerin asked to V.

"Yeah!" V simply said and stood up. Making them stand and went out of the cafe and the 3 follows him. Yerin went to him.

"This means we're over?" Yerin asked, a tear fell from her eye. V embraced her with the warmth.

"Yaa why are you-we'll be having dates on Saturday, ok?" She hugs him back and nodded.

"We both will see each other again?" Eunbi said while looking at them, making the Jungkook to look at her.

"I know we will!" Jungkook said to her, making both their eyes to meet each other.

"A goodbye hug?" Sinb/Eunbi asks Jungkook who smile and hug her. She too hug him back."Goodbye you Bunny!" Sinb said and both pulled off.

"Why are you talking we won't be meeting, huh?" Jungkook asks her.

"I don't wanna leave a friend like you!" Sinb simply said. Making Jungkook to show his bunny teeths😁.

And then the girls went to their way and the boys on their opposite way.

___________

I only love sinkook hugging. Its not hard at all to imagine them kissing or hugging,right? Well for me not and I bet not for you too.
PLEASE VOTE & FOLLOW ME
I LOVE U GUYS😍😘😍!!!
BYE~

Haya