Blonde Guys Are So Hot

++Ren's P.O.V++

Numbness, that's what I felt as I walked away from Rose. A slight pain was in my stomach, but I ignored it. I passed Kevin on the way out. " What did you do to her?" He asked and I pushed him out the way.

"I just did my job" I answered and I pulled my phone out, calling Quantell. He answered.

"What, Ren?" He growled and I got in my car.

"I think your girlfriend needs your help. She didn't look so alive the last time I seen her" I smirked into the phone.

"What did you do to her?" He hissed and I laughed.

"What makes you think that I did it?" I asked and drove away.

"It's you, that's how I know you did it" He replied and I smiled.

"Fine, I killed her. I would apologize, but I won't mean it" I confessed and I heard the phone being taken away.

"Ren Isaiah Bedway, you better be lying" Damion growled and I chuckled.

"Lying is a sin" I reminded him and I parked outside Fiona's house.

"I'm going to kill you" Damion promised and I got out the car, smiling at Fiona as she skipped out the house.

"I'll see you soon" I hung up and Fiona walked up to me, kissing me. It was nothing compared to Rose's kiss, but Fiona will do.

__--__-- Mystery P.O.V__--__--

I knew he would do something stupid. I walked into the house, seeing a guy standing over her dead body. He looked back at me, emotionless. His golden eyes were hard and he looked back at her body. I walked behind him, crouching down. Her form was different than the last time I seen her.

"Who are you?" I asked the guy and he cleared his throat.

"Kevin. I'm a friend" He answered and I smiled.

"I haven't dealt with vampires in a while. I'm a half-breed. You know, half-wolf and half-vamp. It's nice to see someone who doesn't hate me" I explained and he looked at me weirdly. I just turned my attention back to Shifter. I placed my hand on her temple. I also placed my other hand on her heart. I felt her cough and I smiled. I know how to handle Shifters. Her eyes opened, gasping for air.

"Welcome back. It sucks dying, doesn't it?" I asked and her eyes examined my face.

"Do I know you?" She asked and I shrugged.

"That's up to you to answer. I don't really state facts for people" I answered and she looked at me like I was crazy. Then, anger filled her features.

"Where is he?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Probably with Fiona" I told her and she sat up, confusion filling her face.

"Why would he be with her, isn't she Damion's mate?" She asked and I smiled, chuckling.

"You're so clueless, it's cute" I said and she looked at me, expecting an answer.

"She's a slayer, too. They're dating" I answered and my phone rang, making me sigh. 

"Hold that thought" I told her and answered the phone.

"What?" I greeted and I heard a growl over the phone.

"Get away from her" I heard Ren snap and I laughed, handing Shifter the phone.

"It's for you" I lied and she took it, putting it up to her ear.

**Rose's P.O.V**

Hot, random guy handed me the phone, his turquoise eyes sparkling. " Hello?" I asked and I heard Ren growl.