Running Away

"It can't be true.  It's not true.  It can't be true" I said, pacing through the living room.  I ran a hand through my hair. 

"It is true, you have to accept him, or else" Q said laying on the couch, flipping through the channels.  I grabbed the remote and through it out the open window.  I unplugged the T.V and Q popped up. "What?" He asked.

"What do you mean or else?" I asked

"Or else he gets so weak it kills him" Q said grabbing my hand and putting me on his lap.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Where is Damion?" I asked, he hasn't came home yet.

"He works at the gym up the street.  He's a trainer, he works from 7 to 4.  So he should be here in 10 minutes or so" Q said looking at his watch.  I nodded and Q continued kissing my neck and back. 

"I'm home" Damion said seeing us in the living room.  I got up and walked over to him.

"Can we go to the park later, just you and me.  We need to talk" I said and he nodded.  I walked into the room and put on black skinny jeans with purple boots, a white sweater and a black shirt that said "I <3 Dirty Ghetto Kids".  I put my hair in a pony tail and a red beanie.  I walked out the room and bust in Damion's room to see him with only a towel covering him up.

"There's something called knocking, great invention if you asked me"  He said walking into his bathroom.  I followed him and shrugged.

"There's something called giving a shit, but I don't do that either" I said and he smiled at me.

"Look away, I'm about to take a shower" He said acting like I haven't seen a dick before.

"Fine" I mumbled, turning my back to him. I heard him get into the shower, making me sit on the toilet. I waited 15 minutes, getting bored.

"Get out, we're going to a cafe instead since it's really cold outside.  Dress pretty, I'm on a mission, you're my boyfriend if anyone asks" I said while walking to his bed and flopping on it.  He walked in, water drops running down his body.  He smirked when he caught me staring at his body. He walked over to his dresser and grabbed boxers out the top drawer. 

He dropped his towel, making my hands fly to my eyes and he took his time putting on his boxers. I got up and stood behind him. "You don't want to tease me.  I get what I want.  Remember that" I kissed his neck and felt him shiver.  I kissed him down the neck and walked in front of him.  I kissed his cheek, then his chest, then pulled away.

"Tease" He said.  I smirked and walked towards the door.

"Get dressed, we leave in 2 minutes"  I said and walked out.  I went downstairs to see Q sleeping on the couch.  I crouched down next to him and looked at him.  'How should I wake him?'  I thought.  I smiled and bit his lips.  He grunted and then popped awake.  He looked at me and glared when he seen me cracking up on the floor.

"Not funny" He said getting up and walking passed me.  I got up and ran to him

"Aw, babe don't be mad, it was hilarious though" I said laughing a little to myself.  He walked passed me again and  ran to him again.  I grabbed his arm and looked at him. "Don't be mad" I said, he narrowed his eyes at me.  I grabbed his face and kissed him. 

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.  I moaned and kissed  him harder.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him so that no more space was left between us.  Someone cleared their throat ad I pulled back and looked at Damion standing there with an amused expression on his face.

"That was so hot, but we need to go.  You can finish that later and I can watch that too, right?" Damion asked and I nodded. 

"C'mon, bye babe" I said pecking Q on the lips.  We walked out the house and Damion looked at me.

"What cafe are we going to?" He asked.  I shrugged.

"I didn't even know there was a cafe out here." I said walking to his car.

"We can go to Brown's Cafe.  It's 20 minutes away" He said opening my door.

"Good, we can talk there" I said while he started driving.  Pumped up kids by Foster the People started playing and I hummed along.  We arrived at a little building with a neon sign that said Brown's Cafe.  Damion opened my door and helped me out.  We walked in the cafe together and it was so warm and comfy.  We sat the furthest from the door that we could for more privacy.

"What do we need to talk about?" Damion asked after ordering us a large coke and 2 burgers.  I acted like I was thinking.

"My day, the weather, music.  Oh, I know the fact that you're my mate" I said to Damion and he nodded.

"What is there to talk about, you're my mate.  End of story" He said like nothing happened.

"I have a boyfriend and I love him.  I have a job that involves traveling, I have the power to shape shift.  I can't just drop everything to call my mate to tell him ' No, I love you more' or ' I can't wait to come home' I just can't.  You have a life of your own too.  I know you can die if I say no.  That plays an important role in this argument, but death isn't a big deal.  Everybody close to me dies because I am like older that Q and death is natural, unlike you and me.  It can't work with me and you, sorry" I said listing the reasons I couldn't be with him. " I need to leave,  I can't be here.  Too much shit going on, bye, I might not return.  I have a habit of running away and disappearing for a while" And with that I ran out the restaurant.