You're My Teacher?

I woke up to Ryan shaking me.  Ugh, I hate people sometimes.  I opened my eyes to glare at Ryan.  He took a step back, obviously scared. Q was still sleeping.  "What?" I asked Ryan.

"We landed, we have to start getting off the plane"  Ryan said grabbing his sweater.  I notice I still had no shirt on.  I got up and walked over to Q.

I pecked him on the lips "Wake up Q, we're here" I said playing with his hair.  He smacked my ass and opened his eyes. 

"Can you always wake me up like that?" He asked stretching and hitting a random person walking by.  I shrugged.

"Depends if I'm in a good mood or not." I said and kissed him before getting up and walking to the exit.  Ryan walked next to me.

"Are you always so," He said looking for the right word. "Cranky when people wake you up?" He asked.  

"Yeah" I said walking to luggage reclaim.  People looked at me weirdly because I had no shirt on still.

" I guess we have to go our separate ways" Ryan said about to walk away.  I pulled on his sleeve.

" Give me your number." I demanded. 

" 508-279-9025" He said and I typed it in my iPhone.  I called the  number and his phone rang.  I hung up and he saved my number.  Q walked up to us and nodded at Ryan, Ryan did the same and I waved.

We were walking into our new home, for a while, and I smiled.  It was a 2 story house with 3 rooms, 1 and 1/2 bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room, a perfect house for us.  I followed Q upstairs and to the first door on the right.  He opened the door and we entered the room.  It was medium with a king-sized bed with white sheets, a balcony, a medium black and gray bathroom and a flat screen T.V.

"I'm tired" I whined laying on the bed face down.  I felt Q do the same.  I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

I woke up to silence and looked around, Q was still asleep and I looked at the clock 5:36.  School starts at 6:30, I got up and walked over to my luggage.  I picked out a black mini skirt, white tight tank top and red flats.  I grabbed a black bra and black underwear.  I hopped into the shower and washed my hair.  I got out, dried off, got dressed and put mascara and lip gloss on and went downstairs.  I walked in the kitchen and noticed a guy with brown hair and aqua eyes.

"Good Morning" I sang walking to the fridge.  I grabbed an orange and water.  He looked up from his phone when I sat at the table with him.

"Sup." He said.  He looked back at his phone and continued texting.  I hated when people did that.  I grabbed his phone and chucked it at the wall on the other side of the room.  "What was that for?!" He yelled running over to his phone which was in 50 million pieces.

"It's rude to text when you have guests. And I felt like it." I said. 

I got up and ran to the stairs. "Q, get up!!" I yelled. I heard his footsteps and I walked to the kitchen. 

The guy was glaring at me. 

I shrugged and got my other iPhone from my back pocket, I have like 43 of them, and tossed it to him. "Here, I have like 10 anyways"  He caught it and looked at me with wide eyes.

"You sure?" He asked looking at the phone then me.  I nodded. 

He ran over to me and squeezed me.  I smiled at him and hugged him back.  He pulled back and looked in my eyes.  I felt myself drowning in the water colored eyes. 

The next thing I knew, his lips were against mine, and I didn't care.  I pulled him closer and wrapped my arms around his neck.  He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth.  His breath was minty and his mouth tasted like a rainbow.  I heard someone enter the room and growl.  I pulled back and seen an angry looking Q.  I pushed away from the guy and stepped back 5 feet.

"Q it's not what it looks like" I almost cringed at how cliche that was.  He stepped near me and I stepped backwards, we did that until the wall stopped me.  He put his mouth near my ear.

"Explain the situation to me then." He said he was angry, really angry because his voice turns husky and not human.  I forgot to mention that Q is vampire. 

"I threw his phone because he was texting while I was talking to him, I gave him my phone cause it looked likke he was gunna cry, I kissed him?" I said more like a question. Q's eyes turned red, not a good sign.  When his eyes turns red, he doesn't think right.  The only  way to get him out of that way is to give him blood, human blood. 

I grabbed his hand and ran outside, I grabbed a random man off the street. "Come with us" I commanded him, he nodded and I ran to the side of the house where no one can see us.  "Here" I told Q

Q drank some blood but not enough to kill the man or turn him.  I commanded the man to forget about this and put him in the same place I got him.  I stopped commanding him and he walked off. 

"I'll walk to school, you go for a run and a bar or something." I told him walking towards the school because I learned how to get there from our current home. 

I stopped infront of a huge building.  There were hundreds at least a thousand students in the front of the school.  

So many different groups, jocks, cheerleaders, geeks, band geeks, goth, freaks, etc. 

I walked up to a random jock and flipped my hair. "Can you show  me where the office is?" I asked with both hands on my hips and a flirty smile on my face.

"Yeah, sure" He said.  He grabbed my hand and pulled me in the building.

"Thanks, I'm new.  The name's Rose Urie"  I said, he was blond with grey and blue eyes.

"Drake Jollis" He said, smiling kindly. 

"Here we are" He said stopping infront of a room with glass windows in the front.  He was about to take off, but I stopped him.

"Walk me in, please" He nodded and walked in with me. 

"Hey, I'm new here. Rose Urie's the name, being hot is the game." I said making a saying for myself.  The secretary shook her head smiling a little. 

"Nice saying" Drake mumbled  The secretary gave me my schedule and locker number.  I gave Drake my schedule and we had all the same classes. 

"Wanna sit with me? Since you're new and all?"

"I rather sit on you." I said walking to our Science class.  He smiled and looked at my tattoo.

"Nice tattoo, who did it?" He asked. I looked at him and shrugged.

"I was high and drunk I don't remember" I said smiling.  We arrived at the door and the teacher wasn't there yet.  I sat in the back, next to Drake and he was talking to his football friends Joey, John and Ethan. 

I heard footsteps and I knew the teacher was here. "Okay class, calm down" I heard a familiar voice say. "Rose?" He asked.  I popped up and looked at him with wide eyes.

"You're my teacher?" I asked.