Crying and Dying

Author's Note: 

So, there is a sex scene. Sue me. If you don't want to read it, skip the '**' part. Anyways, enjoy.

)) Rose's P.O.V )) 

I felt relief as Ren didn't follow me. I walked back to Damion's car and drove home. As I expected, it was empty. I walked up the stairs and pushed my way into the room. I grabbed a pair of sky blue skinny jeans and a white tee with 'YOLO' in black. I grabbed underwear and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower, stripping off my clothes. I got in the shower, leaning my head against the wall.

"Shiffy" I heard a little boy call me. I opened my eyes and noticed I was in Barcelona with younger Q. His grey eyes sparkled with happiness as he grabbed my hand.

"Vamos, necesitamos salir antes la policiá llegan" He spoke in fluent Spanish. He drug me away from the shop.

"Perdon" I appologized as we bumped into people. We hid and he giggled behind his hands.

"Quantell" I called for his attention and he looked at me, a smile on his face.

"¿Qué, Shiffy?" He asked and I grabbed his hands in both of mine.

"Yo necesito salir hoy. Yo estoy vando a Madrid para cinco días" I explained and he stuck out his bottom lip. His eyes watered and he let out a sob. His 5 year old body was trembling and I shushed him.

"Tú no tienes un razón a llorar. Ciera tu boca, Quantell" I ordered and he did as told.

"This will be the last time I leave you. I promise" I whispered in his ear. He looked at me, confused. I told you that I helped create the English language. I pecked his cheek and smiled at him, walking away.

"Cinco días" I called over my shoulder and he ran out of sight. I woke up in the shower and turned it off. I stepped out and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around myself. I put on the clothes and slipped on some black 4 inch heels. I went downstairs and pulled my hair into a messy bun. I walked into the kitchen, making a sandwich. I was about to eat it, until there was a knock on the door.

"I'm coming" I called out, dropping my sandwich in the trash. I groaned and walked to the door, throwing it open.

"Hey" Amy greeted me and I smiled at her and Kevin, who was standing beside her.

"Hey, Amy. Hey, Kevin. What are you guys doing here" I asked, taking in their apperances. Amy's blonde hair was down and her blue eyes were framed with dark eyeliner. She was wearing a pair of purple short shorts and a black one sleeve shirt. She had black flats on and purple sunglasses on her head. Kevin was wearing a pair of grey skinny jeans and a white tee. He had white Nikes and his blonde hair was messy.

"Kevin and I were wondering if you wanted to go Downtown with us" Amy said and I shrugged.

"Whatever" I answered and Amy grabbed my wrist, yanking me out the house.

"Amy" Kevin scolded her and she let me go. I rubbed my wrist and Amy smiled sheepishly at me.

"Sorry, I got excited" She blushed and I chuckled.

"I've noticed" I said and we walked to a car, which I assumed was Kevin, because of the scent of cologne that was in there. Amy let me sit in the front seat and Kevin drove.

"So, Rose, why weren't you at school? If you don't mind me asking" Amy asked and I sighed.

"A lot of things have been going on in my life. I had ex-boyfriend drama, had to go to Canada to get a few things settled out" I answered and my phone started ringing.

"Hey, Jamal" I greeted and I felt relieved that he was still alive.

"Hallo, Rose. Ich habe gute und schlechte Nachrichten"(Hello, Rose. I have good news and bad news) He said and I bit my lip.