Slow dance with you ft. Momojirou

⚫️ Yes I will add special episodes just for adventure time songs. It pls send ship recommendations or just characters you want ⚫️
She took a deep breathe, in and out just like she had practiced multiple times before.
She felt her palms begin to sweat as she walked across the stage. Why was she panicking? She's performed many times before ! Why was this any different ?
She gazed at the sea of people cheering her name. But it all became muffled noise when her eyes landed on the girl she couldn't get out of her head. Momo was absolutely gorgeous with her beautiful intellect as an added bonus, so it was no wonder that she got so many asks to the school dance. But what had surprised jirou the most was when she had rejected them all and decided to go with her.  She still remembers how red her cheeks were, how hard her heart hammered against her chest and the sweet sound of momo's laugh.
She closed her eyes and held the mic close, tonight she was going to show Momo how much she means to her, hopefully she won't embarrass herself in front of the entire school.
" slow dance with you... I just wanna slow dance with you..."  she sang  softly.

" I know all the other boys are tough and smooth and I got the blues, I wanna slow dance with you "
She started to pick up the beat on her bass and looked to the crowd to see Momo had moved closer to the stage. Jirou gave her a hand and smiled as she took it and climbed on stage.  A light Blush graced both of their cheeks as they stood next to one another and intertwining their fingers.

" I wanna slow dance with you..."
"slow dance.. " Momo sang.
" I just wanna slow dance with you.."
" slow dance.."
" why don't you "  .Jirou pulls her closer and swayed side to side while the music played.
" take the chance, I got the moves I'd like to prove I wanna.."

"Slow dance with you.." they sang together.

   momo gave jirou a small kiss and handed her back the mic.
" I'll meet you on the dance floor as soon as your down here " she said sweetly and made her way off the stage as the crowd cheered.

Jirou felt her heart burst inside her chest, well at least she hadn't embarrassed herself  in front of the school, she thought happily.