《Baby Girl》

|Aizen x Chubby!Reader|

A/n: *slow awkward zoom in on my face* Oh dear *camera returns to normal* So, this is gonna be a kinky ass chapter. *long pause* I'm not ready.

Warning!:
1. This is a lemon. So, it contains sexual content. It's as simple as; don't like, don't read.
2. This is a ddlg lemon. Ddlg stands for Daddy dominant little girl. As you can assume, Aizen will be the dominant and reader will be the "little girl." . . . This is gonna be some crazy kinky ass shit. I was not prepared for this request help-

Requested by: MFL118

-

I sat at the kiddies table, coloring a kitty in a coloring book daddy Aizen got for me. Daddy Aizen had left Gin in charge of me while he was at a meeting with the Espada. I whined quietly. I don't want Gin, I want daddy.

"I want my binki." I whined at the silver haired man.

Gin looked away uncomfortably, weirded out by having to take care of an adult who acted like a child. However, he still grabbed my binki and handed it to me. I sucked on it for a while happily and went back to coloring.

When I finished the kitty, I smiled happily and hung it on the wall. I hope daddy liked the picture I colored. When daddy's happy, I'm happy. I quickly looked over at the door when I heard it open. It was daddy! I gasped happily and ran over to him and jumped into his arms.

"Daddy!" I snuggled into his chest.

He chuckled and ran a hand through my hair; "Were you a good girl for Gin?"

I nodded furiously, hair bouncing as I did so. He smiled.

"That's my girl."

Daddy ordered Gin to leave and he immediately did so.

"Since you were such a good girl, I'll reward you." He smirked.

A wide smile spread across my face. A reward! I wonder what daddy would give me... Maybe a new stuffie? Some cookies? It's a mystery I waz eager to find the answer to.

Daddy sat down on my pastel pink bed that was covered in stuffies. He pat the bed next to him and I ran over, jumping on the bed.

"Ah ah ah, I said no jumping on the bed..." He said in a warning tone and pulled me onto his lap.

"Sorry daddy..." I whined.

Daddy smirked and began kissing my neck. Oh, so this was the reward daddy meant. I blushed slightly and mewled when he kissed a sensitive part of my neck. He chuckled and bit down. He licked and sucked that area, being sure to leave a mark.

I tried to stifle my noises but daddy wasn't having that.

"Don't hide your noises from me, baby girl..." He whispered dangerously.

Not wanting to upset daddy, I did as I was told and vocalized my pleasure. My mind raced as her ripped off my top along with my bra.

His mouth latched onto my right nipple. I cried out in pleasure and my hands flew to his hair. I pulled as he bit down, earning a growl from him.

This was my first time with daddy, and I was wondering if he would take it all the way. I squirmed in anticipation, resulting in daddy holding down my hips.

His kisses slowly ran down my stomach and to my pastel pink shorts. He looked up at my face to see my expression. My flushed cheeks, moans and mewls from being pleasured, must've turned him on.

He tore off my bottoms just as he'd done my tops. He ducked down and began exploring my innocent treasure with his tongue.

"Ah~! Daddy!" I voiced my pleasure.

"Mm, good girl... Who do you belong to?" He hummed as his tongue was replaced with fingers.

"AH~!" I moaned out as he did so. "Y-you daddy..."

He chuckled and refused to move. So I guess I would have to do to myself. I bucked my hips and attempted to fuck myself with his finger. He tsked and held my hips down.

"You've been a bad girl. I didn't say you could move, did I?"

I whined as I tried to wiggle my hips, to no avail. His finger still in my dripping wet pussy, refusing to move as a form of punishment.

"I'm s-sorry daddy... P-please fuck me..."

He hummed in consideration.

"Since you asked so nicely..."

Daddy stripped himself, showing off the killer body of his. Everything about him was perfect and flawless. He picked me up and laid himself on the bed. He set my on his dick and he filled me to the brim.

I cried out in pain. He whispered sweet nothings into my ear until the pain went away. Which it did soon enough. I mewled in pleasure and shifted my hips.

As soon as he knew I wasn't in pain, he commanded; "Bounce."

I did so, and the feeling of pleasure intensified. I threw my head back in pleasure as I rode him.

"D-daddy!" I cried out.

He quickly switched our position so I was on bottom and he was in control. He thrusted into me at inhuman speed, it felt amazing. I felt a knot begin to form in my stomach. It was an unusual feeling and I didn't know what to think.

"Daddy! I'm gonna-"

He cut me off with a sloppy kiss.

"Wait for me..." He whispered in my ear then licked in.

I shuddered and nodded. The knot became tighter and harder to hold in. His thrusts became sloppy and I assumed he was close.

"N-now..." He grunted.

"DADDY!" I screamed out with my climax.

"Baby girl..." He growled as he released inside of me.

We stayed like that for a good ten seconds before he pulled out and laid beside me. He pulled a blanket over us as I snuggled into his chest.

"I love you daddy..." I muttered as I fell asleep.

"I love you too, baby girl."

-

A/n: I feel unholy after writing that. Any way! I hope you all liked it! I died internally while writing it but that's o k a y. Make requests! I'm always accepting them!

Sorry I didn't incoperate the 'chubby' part so much. I tried my best. I'm dead inside right now. If you want me to redo it I can.