《You'll be in my Heart》

|Byakuya x Shy!Reader|

Warning: This is a lemon. Which means it includes sexual content. If you don't like that, don't read it. Simple as that.

Not going to be your mom and say you can't read it cause I really don't care. Enjoy!

Requested by: OrochimaruTrash

____________________________________

Your Pov

I fiddled with a piece of the kimono I was wearing as I nervously waited for Byakuya to return. It had been 2 weeks since I've seen him. He was just so busy with work - paperwork and missions in the world of the living. I sighed. I would normally just find someone to talk to, but everyone here seemed to be afraid of me because I was married to Byakuya.

The only person - who wasn't a captain - who still talked to me as an equal was my best friend, Kai. I really hoped she would pop up of the blue to talk to me like she had a habit of doing.

I spun around when I suddenly felt a presence behind me. A smile formed on my face when I saw one of the two people I was hoping to see.

"Kai."

She was the only one I wasn't shy around. We'd been best friends for years and I felt so comfortable around her.

"Sup chica." She smirked, referring to me as the nickname she'd given me years ago.

"How are you?" My soft voice just barely audible.

"Tired, but Kisuke made me wake up." She yawned and leaned on me.

"You poor thing." I giggled and pet her hair.

Climbing on my back, she pointed, "To the garden," She demanded.

I smiled and carried the light weight girl to Byakuya's garden. Sitting down on the bench, Kai happily situated herself on the bench. Her head rested softly on my lap. I stared out at the Koi pond, watching the fish swim around while gently petting my friend.

"Hey, (Y/n)?"

"Hm?" I hummed a response.

"Do you have any plans tonight?"

I shook my head sadly, "No."

If Byakuya were back home, I'd probably spend it with him. I gazed longingly into the pond as though it'd bring back my dearly beloved. Surprisingly enough, it didn't.

She looked up at me, gazing curiously into my eyes.

"You miss him, don't you?"

"Yeah..." I nodded, averting my gaze.

Unbeknownst to me, a smirk graced her features. Unknown thoughts swam through her head as she devised some sort of plot. I looked back at her as she stood and dusted off her pants.

"Remember that lake in the woods in that clearing?" She asked.

I nodded, of course I remembered it! It was where Byakuya had asked me to marry him. I had always treasured that place deeply in my heart.