Shock and Awe

Allisa's POV

I could see by the looks on their faces that what I had said was just over the line of crazy. I laughed internally at the looks on their faces. Finally. After what seemed like a long time of waiting, Percy said, "What?" The corner of my mouth slid up in an amused grin.

"You heard me," I replied.

"Your from another Earth?" Annabeth asked slowly, while giving me the most sceptical look I've ever seen. "How is that possible? There's only one Earth."

"No there's not," I said. "There's an infinite amount of Earth's."

"Again, how?" she asked.

"Have you guys ever heard of the theory of the multiverse?" I asked them.

"No," Percy answered. 

Annabeth shook her head. "What's that?"

"Okay so, the theory of the multiverse states that there's an infinite amount of Earth's, with infinite possibilities-as in different timelines-based on choices that have and could have been made in history." I paused to let that sink in. "And each of these Earth's takes up the same space in the universe, but they never come in contact with one another."

"Why?" they both asked.

I shook my head, smiling to myself. I'm in awe of how similar these two could be sometimes. "Every Earth has its own vibrational frequency, meaning that the molecules on one Earth will move faster or slower than those of another Earth. Therefore none of these Earth's can come in contact with one another."

Percy looked in awe. Huh, I wonder if this is the look Annabeth gets when she talks to him about architecture. "But if you're here and you're from... another Earth, then there has to be a way to travel from one Earth to another."

"I'm so glad you said that, because there's two ways actually." A grin was on my face, I knew this would be my favorite part. "One way is for an individual to run - or fly so fast they punch," I punched my right hand into my left, "a hole in the interdimensional fabric of space that is in between each Earth."

Annabeth spoke up first. "That's impossible."

"Really? You guys are literally the living impossible."

"She's got a point. I mean, to everyone outside our world we are the impossible. So, as crazy as it sounds it actually kinda makes sense."

"Thank you, Percy." He nodded.

Annabeth was sitting down with her hands in her hair looking like I just blew her world up ten times over... I guess I kind of did, actually. "What's the second way?"

"The second way is if someone manages to control the dimensional fabric that is between each Earth."

Percy, who was looking at the floor, looked up and said, "How would that work?"

"Well, these people would essentially fold the dimensional fabric bringing two Earths together. That is called a portal or breach, it depends on who you're talking to." I add quickly.

Annabeth spoke up, "How come we haven't heard of this before?"

"From what I can tell not even the gods know of the multiverse, though I'm not 100 percent sure on that." I answered. "Plus, aren't you guys the ones that learned of the Egyptians and the Norse on your own? I know the Egyptians knew of the Greeks before you guys met Carter and Sadie, so why would the Greek gods not know about the Egyptians and the Norse too?"

"I guess that makes sense. What are we going to do? Do we tell everyone or do we tell a select few? That's if we decide to tell anyone."

Wow, this girl really is filled with endless questions. "We should tell the cabin leaders, Reyna, Frank, Hazel and Chiron for now."

"What about the campers, should we tell them?" Annabeth asked.

"Yes, but only when we have more information." I looked at Annabeth and Percy and we had a silent agreement. We wouldn't be telling to the gods about this anytime soon.

So sorry this is so late, I knew it had been a long time when my friends started to pester me about updating. Plus my tablet thought it would be a good idea not to publish the chapter when I wanted it to, ugh. But I got it up so yayyyy! Hopefully the next chapter will be out soon sooooo yeah, bye peeps.