Human Sized Soundwave x (F)Human Reader

This is a Transformers Prime imagine. Soundwave may be a little OOC because I haven't watched too much TFP. This was requested by  CricketLuver. I hope you enjoy it.  :)

----------------------------------------------------------

You had met soundwave during an attack close to your home. You had been unaware that there was energon near your town, but the Decepticons had located it fairly easily. Your town was fairly small, and located in Arizona. You decided to take a long walk through the desert just because you could, and heard fighting coming from not too far away. 

You quickly walked towards the sound, because why not, and noticed it wasn't your run-of-the-mill, ever day teenage fight. It was a real life Tranformer battle. You tried to leave as quickly as you had arrived, but a certain mech noticed your presence. 

As you turned around to leave, you were grabbed from behind. A metallic hand muffled your shouts and cries for help, quickly pulling you through what looked like a magical portal. At this point, you had blacked out from sheer terror. 

------------------------------------------------------------

This of course had happened awhile ago. You were questioned by the Decepticons on what you were doing there, whether you were in league with the Autobots, who you were, etcetera. After explaining what had happened, the Decepticons deemed you as unuseful and, surprisingly, let you go. 

They explained that they would check up on you just to make sure you weren't in league with the Autobots, and sent Soundwave to check in on you every single time. It was no surprise that you two eventually grew close.

Soundwave wasn't very talkative. He would only speak with recordings of other people speaking. The surprising thing was that he would use his real voice around you, and you couldn't figure out why. 

Soundwave had come over to check in again, and you two were hanging out watching a movie. "You know," you started, "this has to be my all-time favorite movie." You were both watching (F/M). 

"It is not so bad," Soundwave agreed. 

This was how you two spent most of your time when he came over. 

"In all honesty," he began, "I don't have to check up on you anymore. Lord Megatron deemed it unnecessary seeing as you've had no contact with the Autobots since we let you go a month ago."

"Then why do you still come over?" you asked, confused. "Are you even allowed to be over here now?"

"I am. And I come over because I like spending time with you. I like you (Y/N)."

You were shocked that he was so forward with his confession. You couldn't say that you didn't feel the same, because you did, and you told him so. "I like you too Soundwave. Would you maybe want to have a dinner date here?"

"I would love to." 

You two finished the movie snuggled up next to one another. 

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I apologize that this took so long to publish and that it's so short. I've had a busy couple of weeks.