The Wolf Pup

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
~Means singing~
////////////////////////////////////////////
-Y/N's POV-
As we walked through the cavern we stumbled upon something.
"What's this?" Aphmau said as we all went up to it.
Aphmau touched it then a piece of gravel fell.
We heard a scream from Garroth and me and Laurbace tried holding in a laugh,
"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you Kim!" Aphmau said as I started bursting out into laughter.
"That wasn't me." Kim said as Garroth started panicking and shaking.
Kim started saying something to Garroth calming down but I couldn't hear throughout my laughing.
I got picked up and I felt wind. I opened my eyes to see Laurance carrying me while running with the others."
I looked down to see the footprints almost disappearing. I just decided to enjoy the ride and look around.
"No,No, No!" Said Lucinda in a panicked voice.
"Lucinda! What's going on?!" Aphmau said as I was set down.
"My spell is wearing off!" Lucinda said.
"The footsteps behind us are gone as well!" Aphmau said.
"Quick cast your spell again!" Garroth said.
She grabbed her wand and tried casting it.
" I. I can't!"
"Why not?!" Aphmau Said.
"Whichtcraft doesn't work like that! I have to recharge! I just can't recast!" She said.
"Please Lucinda!" Aphmau said desperate.
"Aphmau. I understand how you and Garroth feel about Zane but I just can't." She said.
"ZANE!" Garroth yelled.
"I'm sorry she said to Garroth and Garroth started calling his names.
"ZANE! ZANE! WHERE ARE YOU?!" He yelled.
"Ohhhh!" Aphmau said panicked.
"We'll Fine Zane. Lucinda you did a good job." Aaron said.
"I could've done better." She said and we continued walking.
We crossed two paths.
"Ugh. This is going to be interesting. Guys I think we should go this way." Said Aaron as he pointed to the right.
"Why?"
"I just gave this feeling that we should go this way." He said looking at Aphmau.
I zoned out on the conversation they where having and closed my eyes.
I was brought into my mind.
"What is it?" Y/N asked me.
"Nothing. Nothing at all." I said.
"Oh come on Y/N. There must be something you need to ask me about." She said. She was right. I've been wondering how Shadowknight powers work.
"Well I guess their is. So since your a shadowknight. How does that effect me in anyway. What powers do I get?" I said.
"Well from what you already know your eyes turn red and your stronger and I take control of you. You can still have the red eyes and streangth while I'm not controlling you though." She said as I nodded wanting her to continue.
"You can also summon armor and a sword." She said and I tilted my head.
"Wait. Really?!" I said and she nodded.
"The only bad thing is that you also have the power to turn someone into a shadowknight." She said as my eyes widened a little shocked at what she said.
"I can?" I asked her as she nodded her head at me.
"Yes. Yes you can. It's a ritual. I know how to do it since that's how I've saved one of my friends years ago." She said and I nodded.
"I think it's time for you to go back into reality." She said as I heard the voice of Laurance calling my name.
"Huh? What?" I said to him.
"Everyone split up. Aaron and Lucinda got into an argument. Aphmau went after Aaron and Garroth and Kim went after Lucinda. I said me and you would just go back to the lodge and clean a little and see if Zane comes back." He said and I nodded my head.
"Yea that sounds fine." I said and he nodded his head.
"Ok. Let's get back to the lodge." He said as we walked from where we were.
We made it to the opening in no time and left the room.
I went down the stairs to the main lobby and started fixing stufff around, cleaning the dust off stuff and so on. It wasn't until I heard a bang at the door I stopped working. I walked over the door to hear whimpering and scratching. I opened the door to see a baby wolf. It looked like a little puppy.
"Oh hey there little pup. Where your pack at?" I said as I bent down to him.
He came to me and I looked outside at all the snow.
"Poor thing. You must be freezing. Are you lost little guy?" I said as the wolf pup looked up at me. I smiled at its softly and pet behind its ears.
I noticed that the pup had a bite mark on it back and scratches from an other wolf. I looked at the wolf and gave it a sympathetic look.
"How about we fix you up?" I said as I got up and went to go get stuff from a first aid kit. After I came back I bandage the pups back after cleaning it so it wouldn't infect and I smiled at what I did.
"There good as new!" I said and he started going away.
"Goodbye little pup." I said as I closed the door.
"Who where you talking to?" Laurance said as he came down the stairs.
"Oh it was nothing important at all. Just a little wolf game here hurt. I fixed them up and it left." Right after I said that I heard howling and smiled to myself. It found its pack.

-3rd Person POV-
Little did Y/N know that someone was watching what she did for the little wolf pup. And they seemed shocked at her actions.