Without You

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
-Laurances POV-
-1 week later-
I'm crying under my sheets for the whole week. It's my fault that she's gone, She blocked my number, and we broke up!
I loved her...
"Laurance? Are you ok?" I heard Garroth say through my door. I didn't respond.
"Laurance... it's been a week... you should really come out..." he said. I finally decided to speak up.
"I loved her Garroth! It's my fault that's she's gone!" I say.
I heard him sigh.
"You think I'm not sad either? She was one of my best friends since 6th grade! I miss her so much...You know what that's it Laurance!" I hear him say and grew confused.
I heard a bam and I fell off the bed. I look at the door and see Garroth in and the door on the floor broken.
"GARROTH?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!" He said and he looked at me.
"You need to get out of this FUCKING room! You've been in here for a week!" He said at me mad.
"Grr that's it!" He said and went outside I walked out and saw Garroth getting car keys.
"Where are you going?" I said.
"To do what you've should've done a week ago." And with that he left and started the car.
To do what I should've done a week ago...
Is he trying to find Y/N?
-Garroth's POV-
I drove to the front of Y/N's old house. I couldn't say that there wasn't memories here... good and bad.
It's how we first met, how we found her almost dead, how she left Laurance for college, and now how she is staying here now.
I get out out of the car and pull up to the door.
I take a deep breath sand knock on my door.
"I'll get it!" I heard an all to familiar voice say.
The door opened and revealed Y/N,
"Garroth? Hey! How are you doing?" She says to me.
"Can I come in and I'm doing fine." I said and she nodded and let me in.
"So what did you want me to talk about?" She said.
"About you and Laurance..." I said.
"What about us?" She said.
"He's been in his room for a week crying saying it's his fault. I've finally had enough of it and broke his door and I came here. We all miss you." I say to her and she looks down.
"Garroth. I think you should go." She said to me and my eyes go wide.
"W-What?"
"I'm sorry Garroth but I need to do work you have to go bye." She said and I just obeyed and left.
What am I supposed to do?
Wait! I got it!
I run to my car and drive back to the street.
-Time Skip-
I jump out of my car an run inside.
"LAURANCE I HAVE AN IDEA!"I scream and Laurance streaks like a girl.
"What?!?" He says.
"You have a guitar right?" I said and he nodded.
I smile perfect.
"What's a song both you and Y/N like?" He says and he sighs.
"I guess Sad Song. Why?" He says. I give him my phone with Y/N's Text's on.
"Text her ' Meet me at the park where you and Laurance started dating' ok?"
He started texting and she sent it.
"Ok I sent it. Now what?"
"GO TAKE A SHOWER WERE GOONG OUT!" I say and he runs upstairs and I hear the shower start.
Perfect!
-Y/N's POV-
I didn't have any work I just needed to not talk about it. I got a text and saw it was from Garroth.

 I got a text and saw it was from Garroth

I guess I'm going out then. I get my car keys and go outside. I look back at my phone and see all the random text me and Garroth had. Like the one before this we were talking about cats and dogs.
I make it to the park and I get out and go to the spot where I was supposed to go.
I go through the bushes and I see not Garroth but Laurance.
"Y/N before you leave this songs for you. I'm sorry and this is how I feel."

Laurance                        Y/N

-Laurance's POV-
She sung back...
Does she forgive me? I run to her and hug her.
She hugs me back.
"So does this mean we're good and back together?" I ask her and she nods.
"Laurance we never broke up. It was a fight." She says and I smile.
"So I heard from a little door breaker that you were crying for a whole week." She says while smirking and I blush and look away.
She laughs and that's when I know right then and there...

Everything's ok because...

Without you Y/N I feel broke and I'm half of a whole...