Happy Memories

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
-Y/N's POV-
"Guys wake up!" I heard a voice say. I was still half asleep so my eyes were closed when put my head up.
"Uhh What is it?" Garroth asks.
"Have you guys seen Kim?" Lucinda asks. I change back into a werewolf and stand up.
"Ugh we just woke up..." I say.
"Yea And isnt Kim with you?" Garroths asks.
"She was last night when we got to sleep but... when I got up she was gone." Lucinda says.
"Huh? That doesn't sound like Kim. That doesn't sound like Kim at all! We'd better find her!" Garroth says wide awake now.
"Do you know if she like sleepwalks or anything?" Aaron asks.
"Maybe she just had to go to the bathroom?" I say.
"Oh maybe that's it! Kim! Oh kimmy Kim!" Garroth Said going away.
"Aaron, Y/N, you think that those wolves..." Lucinda said. I knew what she meant.
"From yesterday? No I'm positive one of us would've heard something at least." He says.
"I just would feel bad after telling Garroth and Kim that everything was safe." Lucinda says to us.
"I mean it is possible that Kim just wanted to explore." I said.
"Guys she's not in the bathroom!" Garroth said.
Wait did he...go in it?
"Maybe she got lost coming back. This place is huge. There's a lot of hallways to get lost in." I say.
"Alright alright. This is what we're going to do. Just split up and check the garage, outside, and the rest of the main hall. Once we cleared this areas we can regroup." Aaron says.
"Sounds like a plan." Lucinda says.
"Let's go!" Garroth says and we split up.

-Laurence's POV-
"I spy with my little eye something that begins with S." Aphmau says. You have got to be kidding me.
"Snow." Me and Zane say.
"HWO DID YOU KNOW?!" Aphmau says sounding shocked.
"Oh gee we don't know maybe because IT THE ONLY THING THATS BEEN AROUND US FOR TYE LAST 5 MILES!" Me and Zane short.
"Pfft Fine. Let's see...hehehe. I spy with my little eye something that begins with S." She says.
"AGAIN?! ITS SNOW!" Me and Zane shout.
"Actually it's not." Aph says.
"Huh? What is it?" I ask.
" Yea What could it possibly be?!" Zane says.
"It's S for sourpuss because that's what you two are being right now."
"Oh haha very funny." I say.
A few minutes later Zane starts groaning in pain.
"You Ok Zane?" Aph ask.
"Yea I'm fine it's just uhhh I-I- I got to pull over real quick." Zane says.
"Huh?" Me and Aphmau say.
Zane pulls over and gets out of the car with me and Aph as well.
"Why did we stop? We're not to far from the place we're supposed to be!" Aph says.
"Because! I'm um my knee was was locking up and I need to stretch that's all! So I'm going for a walk!" He says.
"Oh. Well um well then we'll go with you!" Aph says.
"No! I'll go alone. You stay here and watch the car!" He says.
"Oh. Umm Ok? Are you sure you don't want me to-
"I'm positive! Now stay put!" He says and walks away.
"Hmph!" Aph says.
"Aph relax he probably needed to use the bathroom or something." I said leaning back on the car.
"Oh... I guess so." She said to me.
"Eh just give him some time..." I said and I look at the snow.
"What are you going to do when you see Y/N?" She asked me. I look to my side where she is.
"I'm gonna hug her and see if she's hurt or anything! That's what my job as her boyfriend is for!" I said smiling with my eyes closed.
"Heh she's lucky I may say." Aph says.
"More like I'm lucky. I never thought that I would have her forgive me again. I expected to be on good turns but then we started going out. I never want to lose her again... I've hurt her to much in the past and I never want to do that again." I said to her.
"So what are you going to do when hanging out with Aaron?" I ask.
"I'm gonna hug him of course and see if he's ok!" She says.
"Yep... Hey Aph." I say and pick up a snow ball.
"Yea?" She says and I smirk to myself.
"Catch." I say and throw it at her.it hits her face and she screams and falls to the floor.
I start cracking up and fall to the floor laughing.
Zane comes back looking pissed.
"Oh hey Zane! Are you done with your walk?" Aphmau asks.
"YES!" He says mad.
"Are you sure your ok? You look flushed." She said.
"Don't you dare say that!" He says mad.
"Look let's just get to the cabin or whatever."He says.
"Uh... ok?" She says and we all go to the car and go in and start driving.

-Y/N's POV-
I make it back to the fire place and everyone is there but Kim.
"Anything?" Garroth says.
"No I didn't see her anywhere." Aaron says.
"I came up with nothing. Not even a trace of anything we moved in this place " Lucinda says.
"I didn't see anything either." I say.
"Oh where could she have gone?!" Garroth says panicked.
"Well we've searched everywhere we've been so that means we have to go deeper into the lodge." I say. We go upstairs to a part we haven't been into and it was dark and scary.
"IM COMING KIM!" Garroth yells and runs away into the dark.
"Garroth! Ugh..." I say and facepalm.
" I think Garroth has the right idea. As creepy as this place looks we have to remember it's huge. I think we should split up and get to looking around." Lucinda says.
"Maybe but with all the stuff going on I think it would be safer checking places we have been." Aaron says.
"I know but given the fact that Kim is missing I don't think we have much of a choice. We honestly don't know if she's ok. The faster we find her the better." Lucinda says.
" if anything happens just holar." I say.
"Gotcha." They say to me. We go into the darkness and split up.
"Wait did I forget to tell Laurance that I'm going to the lodge?" I ask to myself.
I remember going here when I was little with father... I enter in a room and see a bedroom with a F/C bed spread and a wolf plush on it.
The memories hit me.
-Flashback-
"Mister wolf! want some more twea?" I said with the bear on a chair and a tea set I front of us. I poured 'tea into his cup and mine and took a sip of it. and started laughing.

-End Of Flashback-

The room looked like a wreck there was cobwebs everywhere. I go to the wolf and pick it up.
"Heh I thought I lost you." I said and hugged it. "I remember I was so sad when I lost you. I cried for a whole week." I put it back on the table and put my hands in my hoodie and walk around.
I saw something shine in the corner of my eye and I looked at the direction. It was under the bed so I crouched down and saw one of the same gem that me and Aaron saw. I pick it up and look at it. "Geeze is this place full of them?" I put them in my pocket and stand back up.
I cup one of my hands around my mouth and start shouting.
"Kim! Are you there?!" I yelled. Nothing...
I heard a screeching noise and I go towards a balcony. I see Aaron and Lucinda already looking out and I see a car. I see Zane? And Aphmau and Laurance!
"Laurance!" I said and ran out of the room and too the downstairs.
"Out of my way! I need the restroom get out of my way!" Zane says running we look at him and then turn back then me and Aaron run out of the lodge.
"Laurence!"
"Aph!" Me and Aaron shout.
"Aaron!"
"Y/N!" They shout and hug us tight.
"I missed you!" I say.
"I missed you to!" He says.
Lucinda is saying something to Aph and Aaron and I talk to Laurance.
"Sorry I didn't tell you about the lodge. I kind of forgot." I said.
"Heh it's fine. I found out from Aphmau and Zane. Garroth kind of forgot to tell me as well." He said.
"Really? You trusted him to tell you?"I said and he laughed.
"I mean yea I guess." He said and laughed.
We heard screaming and all rushed inside.
"What's going on we heard screaming and- *gasp* Kim!" Lucinda said.
"Kim!" Aphmau said.
"She's crazy! She tried to kiss me!" Zane said.
"What?" Me and Aaron say.
"She was acting like a zombie and came at me! What the heck happened?" Zane said.
"I'm not sure." Lucinda says.
"This room looks like it's been lived in." Aaron said looking around.
"Yea Your right."
"Haven't you guys been here?!" Aphmau said.
"No, no, we haven't explored the house that much. This place... someone's been here." I say.
"Let's get Kim down to rest." Lucinda says.
"Yea she looks pale." Aphmau says.
"Wait! I still got to use the bathroom! Gah!" Zane said and ran out.
"Hey does anyone know where Garroth is?" I ask and they shake their head.