Wolf Problems

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
~Means singing~
////////////////////////////////////////////
-Y/N's POV-
We heard more crashing noises and it made me panic more.
"What's that noise?!" Laurance Said panicked.
"I don't know... it worries me though." I said furrowing my eyes down.
"Maybe it's the group coming back?" Laurance Says And I shake my head.
"No... it's probably those two wolf people Garroth was telling you guys about..."
"They were real?!" He says and I nod my head.
"Of course they are! You think Garroth is really smart enough to think of something like that?!" I said and he sighed.
"Good point. What should we do. He also said that they had a lot of wolves." He says and I stare at him.
"You realize your talking to a werewolf right?" I said pointing at my ears and tail.
"I have a plan. We will go downstairs and I'll try to talk to the werewolves and you can escape and I'll join you outside after I get Garroth and Zane. Deal?" I said and he smiles and nods.
"Deal!"
"Alright! Let's go!" I said and opened the door and ran out with Laurance following behind me.
We saw Garroth and we caught up with him.
"Garroth Wait!" I said tired out a little.
"You two heard the noise as well?" Garroth said and we both nod.
"Yes. You think the werewolves are back?" I ask and he nods.
"Yea. I remember seeing axes in the garage. We should take those." He said.
"Good idea!" Laurence said and we rushed to the garage. We each picked up and axe and we heard a noise outside. We all look at eachother and go to the front door. Garroth runs to the door and slams it open and we run out.
"Gah! Take this werewolves!" Garroth says as we saw the others there.
"Ohh it's just you guys." He says as the three of us are relieved.
"Uhhh. What the?" Kim says.
"That was... unexpected."
"Garroth! What's the matter with you guys?" Kim says.
"Uhh Kim? Oh jimmy! Guys I'm so sorry! Guys! Oh gosh thank goodness you guys are alright!" He says.
"Why wouldn't we be and what was all that about?" Aaron asks.
"You guys. Someone tried to break into the lodge." I said worried.
"What?!"
"Again?!" Aphmau and Lucinda said.
"No way!" Kim says worried.
"Right! But someone Tried. You see I Garroth managed to chase them off with my protest war cry!" Garroth a huge ego said. My and Laurance just glare at him.
"Is he serious right now?" Laurance said.
"Just let his head grow bigger then it already is..." I said sighing.
"Wow Garroth! You're so brave!" Kim said buying into his nonsense.
"Wait! Where's Zane?!" Aphmau asked.
She's right I didn't see him here.
"Huh? Oh right! Zane must've stayed behind because he thought that he might just get in the way. No worries though Zane is perfectly safe inside the lodge." Garroth said.
Then right on cue we heard a scream.
"Uhhhhhhhhh-
"Zane!" Aphmau says as she runs into the lodge with all of us joining her.
We made it to Garroth and Sanes room but we didn't see him anywhere.
"Zane! Zane! Where could he be?! Zuzu!" Aphmau says worried.
"I don't understand... where could he have gone?" Garroth says sadly.
I noticed some scratch marks on the floor and wall and looked at it.
"Zane please! I brought cupcakes! Zane!" Aphmau says worried.
"Babe it ok. He's probably scared and hiding somewhere." Aaron says trying to calm her down.
"I don't know guys. There are signs of struggle here." I say.
"Y/N!" Aaron whisper yells at me.
"Struggle?!" Aphmau says as if she's about to cry.
"Oh uh I mean..."
I just heard the sigh of Aaron.
"Yea she's right. I didn't want to say anything about because I could sense it before we got here. There was definitely a struggle." Aaron says.
I just kept staring at the marks. They looked like claws from wolf paws...
"What?! Someone got past me?! But how?!" Garroth said.
Why is he making it sound like me and Laurbace did nothing?
"Someone who's very light on their feet. It looks like Zane got here but was stopped before going further into the room." Aaron said.
"How can you tell?" Lucinda asked.
"Uhh. Aphmau, Garroth I'm sure Zane is fine there is nothing to indicate Zane is hurt." Aaron said.
"Well that's good to know. But how are we going to find him?!" Aphmau says and Lucinda starts laughing.
"Leave this to me!" Lucinda says.
"Huh?" Kim says.
"This witch just got her wand back! Which means she's all in on casting some spells!" Lucinda said.
"Spells? You mean potions right?" Garroth said.
"No I mean spells." She said and Harrith started laughing.
"When was the last time you casted a spell?" He says.
"I'll have you know I cast them all the time! How do you think I make the potions I make?!"
"A cauldron?"
"Don't you sass me mister! Now stand back I'm going to cast a revealing spell." She says.
"What does that do?" Aphmau says.
"Well if tgw footprints are still warm we will be able to see where they lead them to. Which means-
"We'll be able to find Zane! Lucinda do it!" Aphmau says.
"On it!" She says and she takes her wand out. She starts casting her spell and I step back away from her.
She says some word and then suddenly a trail of green footprints are formed.
"Follow them!" Garroth says as we follow them to the next room. The footprint end near... the wall?
"What the? The footprints stop here?" I say confused.
"What does this mean?" Aphmau asks Lucinda.
"I... I don't know." She says shocked.
"Hey guys it sound like there's air coming from this wall." Aaron says.
"Huh! Is it Zane?!" Garroth says.
"No! It's the wind like there's something behind it!" Aaron says.
It was a moment of silence and I did hear the wind.
"I think that there's a room behind it." Aaron says.
"How can you hear that?" Aphmau says.
I caugh a little on air after that. Dammit Aaron don't expose your Ultima!
"Then there must be a way to open it! Come on let's look for a switch or something!" Garroth says to me.
I look around but I couldn't find anything.
"Can't find anything over here!" Aphmau said to me.
"Me neither." Kim said.
"Oh this is my fault. I might of killed my brother! NO WONDER WHY HE DOESN'T LIKE ME!!" Garroth said as he sat down and started doing some cry I think?
We heard a flick them the wall opened.
"Garroth you did it!"Aphmau said.
"I did?"
"Perfect! The footprints lead right down this path!" Lucinda said.
"Well what are we waiting for! Let's go!" Aphmau says running in.
"Right behind you."Aaron says following Aphmau.
"Wait for me!" Lucinda said following.
"Great job Garroth! I knew you could do it!" Kim said.
"Heheh thanks Kim. Now come on! We need to find Zane!" Garroth said as they both went in.
"I hope Zane is ok..." I say sighing.
"He'll be fine. Come on let's not keep them waiting." Laurance said as we went into the passage.